• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Basically, I didn't get any of the schedules I wanted, but I got my first choice of the schedules I didn't really want.
That sucks. Will you possibly be able to have a new schedule by the time next football season rolls around? Working Sundays now isn't the worst thing in the world.
Where is this forum? I have some "Questions" for Ms. Miranda! Is that her name? Not that I care what her name is! :PUm. NO! Stalker!No matter how "Cool" you think that would be, it will NEVER be cooler than drinking with "The Norm!" :club: LOL
Fucking awesome.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
No "Personal Lubricants of choice" questions? Fake or real boobs? Favorite position? Most partners at one time? When she wants to "Slut it up" no location questions?You're cutting my legs out from under me here! :club:
No "Personal Lubricants of choice" questions? Fake or real boobs? Favorite position? Most partners at one time? When she wants to "Slut it up" no location questions?You're cutting my legs out from under me here! :club:
Hahahahaha, keep cutting.We don't talk about that kind of stuff. It's a family friendly board. And no, I won't ask her on Thursday!Alright, I gotta go do some work for a while. You behave, Admiral!
*Edit - Please don't ask her questions about things in her pooper. I'd be mortified.
I can guaranfuckingtee that if Norm makes an account over there for this purpose I will soon become a member of that forum as well.
Nope! I'm out! you were mean to me! Really, heading to St. Pete Bch with Nancy for Grouper Sandwiches on Woody's at the Waterfront! :)But you are a little meanie! :club: LOL
i am not :ts
I'm still on the second episode. Watching birds migrate to the hymilayas right now.
awesome...i have a hard time trying to pick a favorite episode...
Shaver.. I already tried to suprise you with Norm showing up.. it didn't work out.. as you can see :4h
bastard

Hmmm. MirandaLambert.comWho is Online Our users have posted a total of 24439 articlesWe have 21375 registered usersThe newest registered user is tall0n In total there are 48 users online :: 9 Registered, 5 Hidden and 34 GuestsMost users ever online was 651 on Sun May 18, 2008 7:40 pmRegistered Users: april09, Bumpy79, indian, JessJess7, katie jo, Michel, tacanton, tall0n, tricial But under "RanFan of the month" there's nothing for 2009! WTF?

So, we had our company Christmas/Valentine's Day dinner last night which, as expected, wasn't a great deal of fun. I sat at the table in the back (it was pretty small, though) with the two other guys in our network that actually drink alcohol and make inappropriate jokes. We had an after-party-party at a bar where we've had multiple "strategic planning meetings" in the past and I didn't end up getting home until about 1:30. Good times.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
they're all gonna laugh at you
Hmmm. MirandaLambert.comWho is Online Our users have posted a total of 24439 articlesWe have 21375 registered usersThe newest registered user is tall0n In total there are 48 users online :: 9 Registered, 5 Hidden and 34 GuestsMost users ever online was 651 on Sun May 18, 2008 7:40 pmRegistered Users: april09, Bumpy79, indian, JessJess7, katie jo, Michel, tacanton, tall0n, tricial But under "RanFan of the month" there's nothing for 2009! WTF?
LOLSeriously around 50 people on this chicks forum?Pretty sure Renae has been making up the whole RanFan thing.Please repost any questions/answers Norm.Norm, and be sure you introduce yourself as a friend of Renae's before you start asking the pooper questions.
Keep us updated if you're going to post anything, please.
At the end of the day, it's Renae's little piece of the world and as MUCH as I'd LOVE to go raise some havoc, Alas, I'll have to let her have her little section of the internet to be a complete "Pyscho Stalker" in peace!
they're all gonna laugh at youLOLSeriously around 50 people on this chicks forum?Pretty sure Renae has been making up the whole RanFan thing.Please repost any questions/answers Norm.Norm, and be sure you introduce yourself as a friend of Renae's before you start asking the pooper questions.
Believe me, I soooooo want to! LOL
At the end of the day, it's Renae's little piece of the world and as MUCH as I'd LOVE to go raise some havoc, Alas, I'll have to let her have her little section of the internet to be a complete "Pyscho Stalker" in peace!
Good point. Understood.
Believe me, I soooooo want to! LOL
****ing Nancy!Softening The Norm.
bwahahahaha

Interesting headline news piece on CNNIllegal immigrant: 'I can't make it here' in the U.S.Pedro Pablo folds up his American flag blanket and stuffs it in his duffel bag. An illegal immigrant, Pablo couldn't find work in the U.S. and decided to return home. "I left my family and lost four years with them. I will ask them to forgive me," he said. More than 1 million illegal immigrants have left the U.S

Interesting headline news piece on CNNIllegal immigrant: 'I can't make it here' in the U.S.Pedro Pablo folds up his American flag blanket and stuffs it in his duffel bag. An illegal immigrant, Pablo couldn't find work in the U.S. and decided to return home. "I left my family and lost four years with them. I will ask them to forgive me," he said. More than 1 million illegal immigrants have left the U.S
Does this mean Americans are going to start jumping the border?