FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

"Hello....911? How aaaare ya?"Since you referenced Chappelle's stand up a few weeks ago, I figure you'll get this and how it relates to shitting yourself.
Nice. "Ooooh I shit on myself. I can't stop crying."
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Well, I guess that kind of sucks. Is there any difference with the other site? Further away?
Its further away and i dont really know what they do over there, which makes me a bit nervous. Just going to have to take it a day at a time, I guess.

Just for you Blue! Time to dust off and oil up the arsenal. This was literally 500ish yards from my house!Woman fends off brazen kidnapping try, police add patrolsBy KENT A. MILESThe Atlanta Journal-ConstitutionWednesday, February 04, 2009Cobb County police are adding patrols near Riverhill Road following a report of an attempted kidnapping in an east Cobb neighborhood late Tuesday.The brazeness of the attempt in Riverhill subdivision off Johnson Ferry Road has made the investigation a priority, police spokesman Officer Nathan McCreary said. According to police, the woman was in her garage when an armed, masked man grabbed her. The man hit the woman with a gun and pulled her into the driveway. She screamed and fought off her attacker, who jumped into a waiting car and drove off, police said.Witnesses saw the suspect leave in a dark-colored, 2002 or 2003 Honda Accord with a tinted license plate cover driven by another person.“We’re taking it very seriously,” McCreary said of the incident, believed to be random. “This was an act of violence that occurred in someone’s home.”

And for Brad, You might need a new place to play..... This was right near his WingStop! 15 arrested for gambling in Sandy SpringsPolice say commercial gambling establishment was run from basement of $650,000 houseBy MARY MacDONALDThe Atlanta Journal-ConstitutionWednesday, February 04, 2009Sandy Springs police said they arrested 15 people Sunday at a commercial gambling operation run out of a $650,000 home in a suburban neighborhood.Eleven men and four women were arrested after police obtained a search warrant for a home on Waterpine Court, in the Huntcliff subdivision, said Lt. Steve Rose, a police department spokesman.Officers seized two poker tables, chairs and an “enormous” amount of poker chips, Rose said. The gambling was conducted in the basement of the home, where a bar and food were made available to participants, Rose said.Three of the charges are for felony commercial gambling and will be heard in Fulton County Superior Court. All other charges will be heard in Sandy Springs city court March 18.Police have not yet released the names of the people arrested.Waterpine Ct, Atlanta, GA 30350 To Wingstop, 8725 Roswell Rd # M, Atlanta, GA 30350Total Estimated Time: 1 minute Total Estimated Distance: 0.55 miles

And for Brad, You might need a new place to play..... This was right near his WingStop! 15 arrested for gambling in Sandy SpringsPolice say commercial gambling establishment was run from basement of $650,000 houseBy MARY MacDONALDThe Atlanta Journal-ConstitutionWednesday, February 04, 2009Sandy Springs police said they arrested 15 people Sunday at a commercial gambling operation run out of a $650,000 home in a suburban neighborhood.Eleven men and four women were arrested after police obtained a search warrant for a home on Waterpine Court, in the Huntcliff subdivision, said Lt. Steve Rose, a police department spokesman.Officers seized two poker tables, chairs and an “enormous” amount of poker chips, Rose said. The gambling was conducted in the basement of the home, where a bar and food were made available to participants, Rose said.Three of the charges are for felony commercial gambling and will be heard in Fulton County Superior Court. All other charges will be heard in Sandy Springs city court March 18.Police have not yet released the names of the people arrested.Waterpine Ct, Atlanta, GA 30350 To Wingstop, 8725 Roswell Rd # M, Atlanta, GA 30350Total Estimated Time: 1 minute Total Estimated Distance: 0.55 miles
LOL

A few weeks following the crash of Flight 1549, it was revealed that Sullenberger lost a library book (on professional ethics) in the plane. When he called the library to notify them of the lost book, they waived the usual fees.

A few weeks following the crash of Flight 1549, it was revealed that Sullenberger lost a library book (on professional ethics) in the plane. When he called the library to notify them of the lost book, they waived the usual fees.
they recovered the plane, not sure if the book was in the fuselage, but he should've returned it all mangled! LOL

Speaking of the plane crash, my brother read an article about a NASCAR worker that was on the plane. She was in the back of the plane and said that after they realized the back door wasn't an option, it took them longer than it should have to get to the wing exits because people were trying to get their over head luggage out.I had not heard this anywhere else, but wondered how many people did this. WTF?

Speaking of the plane crash, my brother read an article about a NASCAR worker that was on the plane. She was in the back of the plane and said that after they realized the back door wasn't an option, it took them longer than it should have to get to the wing exits because people were trying to get their over head luggage out.I had not heard this anywhere else, but wondered how many people did this. WTF?
Unless I had something reeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaally valuable/important I'd be pretty much kissing my luggage goodbye.

I went to the yarn store and got some really great hand dyed wool. It's awesome. Now I'm trying to finish the two projects I have going so I can justify starting the project I'm saving that yarn for (some really cute, cabled, fingerless gloves and maybe a hat). I wish I could knit faster!Okay, I know that y'all couldn't give a good dog damn, but I don't care enough to erase what I already typed. I'm even going to upload a pic of said yarn.malabrigoyarnrainbow_medium.jpg

My grandpap and I a few hours after Super Bowl 43 win...P2021461.jpg
You two are adorable! You need a little baby Fryer in a Steelers jersey to round out the pic.
Unless I had something reeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaally valuable/important I'd be pretty much kissing my luggage goodbye.
I'd have a really hard time leaving my purse. I may grab my wallet, phone and garmin out of there and stuff that stuff in my pockets, hoping I wouldn't get too wet.
I'd have a really hard time leaving my purse. I may grab my wallet, phone and garmin out of there and stuff that stuff in my pockets, hoping I wouldn't get too wet.
Would have you have a hard time knowing the time to get your purse caused someone to die? So, you would be willing to risk yours and others lives to save personal items? If everyone does this and it holds up that last person from getting out of the plane on time...you've just helped kill someone.Come on now...please tell me you didn't think about this before posting...
Would have you have a hard time knowing the time to get your purse caused someone to die? So, you would be willing to risk yours and others lives to save personal items? If everyone does this and it holds up that last person from getting out of the plane on time...you've just helped kill someone.Come on now...please tell me you didn't think about this before posting...
You're one hundred percent right. I was thinking of me doing this in some quick fashion that didn't block the aisle. Practically, unless I'm in the window seat with my purse at my feet, I could slow someone down. Good point. I just hate the idea of losing all my personal stuff. I hate the idea of folks dying, more though. Maybe I should start wearing my wallet in my back pocket like a dude.