FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Have any of you guys ever been in a social security office? It's a dirty dirty world in there. At least in this state.Anyway i busted a gut multiple times reading the last couple pages.And no it was not Born in teh USA.... lol you would pick that song. Not that it's not a great song, but i have a question, as a republican is that song the default song that plays in ur head when there is not another song up there.For me it's "conga" by the miami sound machine or the heat is on, which i think is robert palmer... oddly enough i don't really like either song, yet they show up regularly in my head.But for the record the song was neither of those, but i can't tell either.

• Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Have any of you guys ever been in a social security office? It's a dirty dirty world in there. At least in this state.Anyway i busted a gut multiple times reading the last couple pages.And no it was not Born in teh USA.... lol you would pick that song. Not that it's not a great song, but i have a question, as a republican is that song the default song that plays in ur head when there is not another song up there.For me it's "conga" by the miami sound machine or the heat is on, which i think is robert palmer... oddly enough i don't really like either song, yet they show up regularly in my head.But for the record the song was neither of those, but i can't tell either.
This is the song that plays in my head when nothing else does.
Glenn Frey?
By the way, I'm not sure if you ever picked up on my hint the other night and I don't think I clarified but the song at the bar this weekend was "Cute Without the 'E'"
I don't know what the fuck you're talking about, good sir. But if you're flirting with me, then I just want you to know I'm the kinda queer like the weird kid's dad on American Beauty, where I don't just let it all come out until a really bad thunderstorm where I'll creep into your house in a moment of weakness. So, yeah..
I don't know what the fuck you're talking about, good sir. But if you're flirting with me, then I just want you to know I'm the kinda queer like the weird kid's dad on American Beauty, where I don't just let it all come out until a really bad thunderstorm where I'll creep into your house in a moment of weakness. So, yeah..
Last weekend after Dickman mentioned that he karaoke'd a song and thought of you I said that I heard a song at the bar and thought of you, too. I think you asked if it was "My Dick". It was not. But, yes, I am super-gay.
A lot of you know how bad I have always wanted to go skydiving.Of the many potential bad things that could happen, this story has a result I never ever ever even thought ......http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/02/03/...Home;topStoriesSynopsis:Dude makes first skydive, a tandem jump, tied to an instructor with over 8000 jumps under his belt. Instructor has heart attack in mid-air and dude is left on his own, manages to safely land, but instructor dies on the scene.
Hard to predict something like that happening.

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ My milk shake brings all the boys to the yard, and they're like, its better than yours ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

So good that you remember that song.. I don't like the vibe in the VIP.. Ooooh, oooh!
Some dumb bitch played that song at the bar Saturday night.I was like "Fucking Erik........."The volume was then "accidently" turned down on the jukebox. It was close enough for the UFC fight to start.
No a song by that commie bastard would never be the default song for any republican.
oh man that's good shit.
I've came to my own conclusion that they will be soon..
That would be hot. I'm not gonna lie, though. I'd be a little jealous.
Well, then, fuck your mother.
I'd rather fuck yours.
Think how much more you would get back if Shaver wasn't such a drinker...
It's worth it.
He's trying to outgrow that sweatsuit
Bahahaha! Nice.
Still looks like a huge bald douchebag to me
Wow. That was brilliant. VNH, sir.
Never thought it would have been that much.
It's probably the major reason they are in the trouble they are in. Plus the pension plans, they are paying the employees way too much. Unions have way too much power in most cases IMO.