• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

well depends.... thursday night we are celebrating my brothers birthday and he said he wants to go to a local strip club. So i'm sure that will be fun. I'd say you get in on that., we could even go grab some food and just meet them out there later or someting.If ur not into that we can do something wednesday night. whatever man, i'm ez.doh FTOPS starts wedndday night so i'm def. cooler for thurday but still either one cool.
I'll call ya Wed afternoon/night.
That's what he's hoping cause he's the fucker not the fuckee.
Yep
what? and i was told i got to pitch
Nope
not with Brad....EVER
Yep
Tommy. You in tight with Tommy?
well...how 'bout this....the first time i met tommy...he was wearin' a kool-aid shirt....JUST LIKE MY AVATAR!!!!! so that's gotta mean we're like brothas or sumtin'.....right?....RIGHT?or maybe i'm gay cuz i remember what tommy wore *shrug* maybe i'll take one in the cornhole for some shaver pics
QFMFT!!!!!!!!!!!!
the kool aid people have and will always have an unspoken bond. they do not however have pics.... maybe brad can have ur cornhole which will save me from having to give it up in whcih case i can sneak to DC and take some pic's of raquel stealth style. i think it's a win win for everyone.
A less gracious man than myself would point out that the Avs beat the Flames tonight.
LOL, I was just coming in here to say........
GO FLAMES
Ooops. gg Avs :club:
I'll do it.svatos.jpg435933832_t220.jpgFlamesSUCK.jpg
Now that, that's just goin too far.
STOP APOLOGIZING. Mean rook is funny.HI BUNNY.
Sorry.SEE WHAT I DID THERE? I APOLOGIZED FOR APOLOGIZING TOO MUCH. THAT SHIT IS CLEVER.
First of all that's ****ed up. Brad don't get me drunk and try any crazy shit, i've been blacking out lately. And secondly, seeing as ur a star pupil, i think that i cannot with a good conscious give you any sort of ez assignment. In fact i think you, in the spirit of your education, require a difficult project. Yes something very demanding, very tough, strenous even. I, after all grade on a very rigid scale.
Mmmm...rigid Mmmm...demanding. Pick me! Pick me!
LOL, I was just coming in here to say........Ooops. gg Avs :club: Now that, that's just goin too far.
If I knew anything about hockey, I would be a Flames fan on your behalf.
Wow, I was seriously thinking of the exact same song. I didn't post it because time was up, but wow.
Awesome. Sharon is going to want to make it a three-way.