• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I'm sure a lot of people are gonna be there.
As soon as I hit send i knew someone was gonna say that.
holy shit, jeff, denny and I just mentioned your name like 2 minutes ago in msndna4ever says: you dont have to deal with snow, thats for sureBlue says: we got a foot (two pogues) over the last couple days.dna4ever says: lol two pogues
2 hicks and an old senile gramps, sweet msn convo!
4 Members: renaedawn, poguemahone68, Nikki_N, SmacciemacI WIN!
HI GORGEOUS!What are you doing here?There are very few headaches, no puking (any more) and everyone here seems to have survived the drunkenness pretty well in the light of day. Margaritas as big as our heads in a little while.
Brad, I'm gonna coe visit you in Florida this year, better child proof your house or I'm gonna get in all your cupboards
time to catch up on the thread, Brad got promoted and is moving to Texas, but you can still visit Dustin; not need to worry about the child proofing that way at least
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHANo offense, Nik. Hope you can rally in the morning/afternoon. Congrats to the victors. Really wish I would have bet the O/U on this game. I really didn't see the shootout most people were predicting. Enjoy the rest of your time in OKC, travelers.
I'm going to make it.
:ts So ..... who won the game last night? :club: Kristen alive?
Not quite kicking, but I will be once I have a shower.
Or send it to Kristen!!
Get on it, Chicken!
4 Members: renaedawn, poguemahone68, Nikki_N, SmacciemacI WIN!
Hey baby. How's tricks?
Brad, I'm gonna coe visit you in Florida this year, better child proof your house or I'm gonna get in all your cupboards
Bahahahaha! I love you.
Guess so, I havent read a book since the Nikki Sixx book that I still have and still need to send to Kristen :club:
I can take if for you if she wants to wait a couple months.How the fuck can google maps have street views of Terry's house and Nikki's house, but not Brad or Dustin in Florida?The trip planning is coming along nicely, got all the necessary addresses. Doesn't look like I'll be able to stop in DC, though. Right now it's Home, Pittsburgh, Durham, Tampa, Tampa, Atlanta, Nashville, Indy, Pittsburgh, Home. Leave home 385 miles – about 6 hours 29 mins to Tim in Clinton, PA496 miles – about 8 hours 18 minsTo Tommy in Durham, NC 678 miles– about 10 hours 43 mins To Brad in Brandon, FL43 miles– about 1 hour 5 mins To Dustin in Palm Harbor, FL 487 miles – about 8 hours 1 min To Norm in Marietta, GA248 miles – about 4 hours 3 minsTo Hicksville, TN 292 miles – about 4 hours 39 mins To Kristen in Indianapolis357 miles– about 6 hours 0 mins Back to Timmy's 384 miles – about 6 hours 26 mins Back HomeTotal 3,369 miles, 2 days, 8 hours.
I can take if for you if she wants to wait a couple months.How the fuck can google maps have street views of Terry's house and Nikki's house, but not Brad or Dustin in Florida?
we have gates bitches, I don't know if that's actually the reason though.google earth showed my place as under construction until about 6 months or so ago, it was built in 2003, they're a little behind.this week really needs to end.
we have gates bitches, I don't know if that's actually the reason though.google earth showed my place as under construction until about 6 months or so ago, it was built in 2003, they're a little behind.this week really needs to end.
Company is based in Tennessee imo