• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Sorry Ren about being dead to you. :club: Economic times are tough and I had to take an easy $20 at work by betting on the Gators.Very nice game though, and a little more low scoring than I expected. OU fans, your consolation prize is that you didn't embarrass yourself OSU style in a BCS game.

Oh ya,........................and on that note......Oz and Ren took the last shots of the Run bottle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!How apropos......(spelling)?
what???I don't know what kinda liquor Run is...
Today's joke is for Chicken!!A redneck taped toilet paper to his television. He said, "Hey, lookie here, now we have free paper view!"
:ts So ..... who won the game last night? :club: Kristen alive?

Denny just finished reading all 4 books in the Twilight series and she just got them for ChristmasTwilight has 498 pagesNew Moon has 563 pagesEclipse has 629 pagesBreaking Dawn has 754 pages2500 pages is a lot of reading for in 2 weeks imo

Denny just finished reading all 4 books in the Twilight series and she just got them for ChristmasTwilight has 498 pagesNew Moon has 563 pagesEclipse has 629 pagesBreaking Dawn has 754 pages2500 pages is a lot of reading for in 2 weeks imo
Send me my damn book!
That's last nights news... lets move on before I have to remind what happened last time our teams met.Oh wait, I just did :club:
LOL....2 Championships in 4 years.........I can dig it. When we start sucking again....it's gonna suck...BAD!
4 Members: renaedawn, poguemahone68, Nikki_N, SmacciemacI WIN!
holy shit, jeff, denny and I just mentioned your name like 2 minutes ago in msndna4ever says: you dont have to deal with snow, thats for sureBlue says: we got a foot (two pogues) over the last couple days.dna4ever says: lol two pogues