• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

We are out of here to go stay at my sisters until tomorrow night..Ren.. I tried to pick up your package at the post office today.. I didn't get there before they closed :ts Everyone have a great Christmas and stuff! :club:
I'm just glad it got there. Hope you like it.Ozz and I are now done with family celebrations. Tonight went well. Except that Daniel is still mad at me. He said exactly 6 words to me all night. They were: 1. I 2. Am 3. Still 4. Mad 5. At 6. You.The rest of the long weekend is just for Ozz and I. I will be getting up at the usual time while Ozz sleeps late tomorrow and having my coffee and pogo time. Then about 2pm, we'll be having a roast beast, mashed potatoes and brown gravy, green bean casserole, creamed corn with green chiles, broccoli and cauliflower with cheese sauce and hot rolls. Dessert will be cherry pie. Then we'll be going to see The Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons.Oh, I got a Lite Brite for Christmas. That rocks so freaking hard.
who opens gifts on Christmas Eve? Who opens gifts on Christmas Day?I'm a day guy!
When we were kids we always did Christmas Eve at Grandma's and opened things from grandparents and aunts and uncles there and then Christmas morning was for mom, dad, us kids and the stuff Santa brought us.Since I'm an adult now, Santa doesn't bring me stuff so all my gifts are opened by ohhh, right about now.Did you know I got a Lite Brite?
When we were kids we always did Christmas Eve at Grandma's and opened things from grandparents and aunts and uncles there and then Christmas morning was for mom, dad, us kids and the stuff Santa brought us.Since I'm an adult now, Santa doesn't bring me stuff so all my gifts are opened by ohhh, right about now.Did you know I got a Lite Brite?
Santa doesn't bring you stuff? You must have been naughty! Santa brings me stuff! :)I saw that. Lite Brites are coolio.
The Yankees have won the tug-of-war for Mark Teixeira. Sources told Buster Olney the two sides have agreed to an eight-year deal worth more than $170 million, giving the team the four highest paid players in baseball.Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, it does.
I really hope they miss playoffs, that would be so great.
pickles in tuna salad is a must.
Agreed. I've also started putting dijon mustard and hot sauce in mine, along with just a little mayo. Then I toast the bread, hit it with a little red onion - boom.
Fair enough. for tuna salad: Tuna, Mayo, Onion and Garlic Powder! Done!
Garlic powder - that's a good idea. Maybe some chili powder too.
who opens gifts on Christmas Eve? Who opens gifts on Christmas Day?I'm a day guy!
We do Christmas Eve with the "immediate" family (mom, stepdad, stepsiblings and their kids/significant others), then Christmas Day we get the extended family together for a much bigger dinner. Christmas Eve is always homemade tamales, beans, and rice (a tradition from my stepdad's side of the family, who is Mexican), and Christmas Day is usually a roast or ham, with potatoes and what not.We did a white elephant with the immediate family tonight - I got a copy of Bobby Flay's grilling cookbook. Good times.

Merry Christmas everyone!I'm up waiting for the the little girl to fall asleep so I can put out gifts and stuff stockings. Watching A Christmas Story, good times.

patstitches.jpg
I've got him beat... I think I've got about 20 stitches on my chin and lip right now, maybe more. I won't be posting pictures, as I already scared the crap out of my kids though I'm not sure if it was the stitches or that they had never seen me without facial hair that scared them more.I can't believe some of you are just finding out about pogo. Nice to see Jarret and Michael stop by.Off to put out gifts and pop some vicoden, later.
I've got him beat... I think I've got about 20 stitches on my chin and lip right now, maybe more. I won't be posting pictures, as I already scared the crap out of my kids though I'm not sure if it was the stitches or that they had never seen me without facial hair that scared them more.Off to put out gifts and pop some vicoden, later.
Story?