FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

You did a great job :club:
I hope you like it enough to pull it out and peruse it every now and then. Merry Christmas!Unrelated - we just returned from my Dad's family Christmas party. It was tough. My mom didn't smile hardly at all. Tomorrow is going to be especially tough, I bet. I can't decide whether to pour alcohol down her or not. It might make her happier. Or it might make it worse. I'm not sure. Ozz got bit by my nephew. Bad. Broke the skin and it's already bruised. I had to discipline (ie, bust his butt) because his mom and dad were outside. I absolutely hate that. He's so mad at me right now. He wouldn't even look at me the rest of the night. His mom made him apologize to Alan. He called after we got home to make sure Ozz was still his friend. Not me though. Little fucker is still mad at me. Gonna be a lovely family Christmas tomorrow.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Star Wars one?And it seriously took all my willpower to not respond with a:'So popular in fact, that your parents modeled your head after it.'Really I don't think you understand how much it took not to say that.
Mary has a Darth Tater.
I hope you like it enough to pull it out and peruse it every now and then. Merry Christmas!Unrelated - we just returned from my Dad's family Christmas party. It was tough. My mom didn't smile hardly at all. Tomorrow is going to be especially tough, I bet. I can't decide whether to pour alcohol down her or not. It might make her happier. Or it might make it worse. I'm not sure. Ozz got bit by my nephew. Bad. Broke the skin and it's already bruised. I had to discipline (ie, bust his butt) because his mom and dad were outside. I absolutely hate that. He's so mad at me right now. He wouldn't even look at me the rest of the night. His mom made him apologize to Alan. He called after we got home to make sure Ozz was still his friend. Not me though. Little fucker is still mad at me. Gonna be a lovely family Christmas tomorrow.
Ho Ho Ho Marry Christmas.Loved the gift, so did Mary. Thanks
You used to laugh at me and tell me how stupid Pogo was when I was playing it all the time!! *******..
it's still stupid...and i'll STILL laugh at you :club:
Mary has a Darth Tater.
I put on a Clone Trooper helmet in walmart a few weeks back and started walking around with Shannon in my arm. She was not impressed.
How long have you been in the state of Washington?
Whole life. It's never been this bad in my experience, but I'm well aware that I was underprepared.
In 1951, Mr. Potato Head became the first toy to be advertised on television.-Modern MarvelsToys
I got the nephew that is mad at me 2 of these for Christmas. He loves potato heads. I got him Darth Tater and Indiana Jones.Sigh.
So Mary had a nice little dinner planned with the boys and some of their friends, it's raining outside and freezing on the driveway and sidewalk so Pat and Caleb decided it would be fun to go sliding on the ice.Back from the ER, 7 stitches above the eye.Teenagers are dumb.
Yeah but they make good memories.

I might pop in for some monopoly later. I'm doing some baking and watching A League Of Their Own. Where do I turn in my man card(s)?At least I'm drinking (Canadian) beer while I'm doing it, and we would be watching hockey if there were any games on. The movie was the choice of the roommates, not that I opposed it.