• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Fuck. - Gary
bwahahahahahaha
Haha.No. She stated she does a job she doesn't actually do, maybe covered for it for a day or so. Also she's supposed to send her most recent performance appraisal and only sent her semi one from back in June. Mostly likely because while it was still a very good appraisal I made a couple of comments about what she should improve upon in the future that she doesn't agree with. The best part is, applicants are supposed to send their stuff to HR. She thinks HR is the ones doing the interviews but all they do is weed out the bad ones and send the rest to the hiring manager. The hiring manager knows she doesn't do the stuff she said.To paraphrase the recent trend on Facebook: jokes.
Plus the hiring manager usually contacts the current manager (which is you, right?), for a reference.Stupid, and a liar. Sounds like an great girl. :club:

Soo, I was up til 7 working on a paper. More working on the last 3 pages than the whole paper...that was an experience.BUT, I don't work today. So, 2 classes, and online assignment, and then I have free drinks waiting for me at happy hour. Enjoy your days...

So now I'm the Vice President of my Home Owners Association!Time to go 24 on their azz! I smell time for a coup! ARRRRRRRRRR!
Damn the torpedoes! Full speed ahead!
So now I'm the Vice President of my Home Owners Association!Time to go 24 on their azz! I smell time for a coup! ARRRRRRRRRR!
What the fuck were they thinking?
It might be the first HOA meeting that includes a happy hour.
What exactly does the VP of a HOA do?
really not sure, but the first meeting is in January! w00t!
It might be the first HOA meeting that includes a happy hour.
I've never been to one sober! LOL
shoots people while duck hunting
A comedian on the radio today, talking about Plex, said things along the lines of..."Dick Cheney can shoot his friend and it's ok, but Plex shoots himself and might go to jail.""If this happened in Wisconsin, the law wouldn't have cared, they would have made fun of him for having such a small gun.""He should be punished more for wearing sweat pants to a club in NYC."
On a bright note, I saw UW pound Okla St. in hoops tonight.
That was nice. Plus, we hired Steve Sarkisian (allegedly) to coach the football team, which is hopefully a good thing.
That was nice. Plus, we hired Steve Sarkisian (allegedly) to coach the football team, which is hopefully a good thing.
For some reason I momentarily confused this name with Jerry Tarkanian, the old college basketball coach who used to chew on towels. And then I thought, "Well, that's a bold move."
A comedian on the radio today, talking about Plex, said things along the lines of..."Dick Cheney can shoot his friend and it's ok, but Plex shoots himself and might go to jail.""If this happened in Wisconsin, the law wouldn't have cared, they would have made fun of him for having such a small gun.""He should be punished more for wearing sweat pants to a club in NYC."
Good point. Who does he think he is, George Costanza?