• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Good dinner and good company with the Millers and Kristen.Great seeing you guys!
Exactly what I was going to type.
By the way, Raquel wanted everyone to know that she's in Cleveland getting drunk on our tax dollars. But we can't be pissed about it, since it's a worthy cause.
so let me gets this straight. when I am at a bar I am buying women drinks and when I am at home I still buying women drinks! I think I need to add a partime job.

so i go to mcdonalds to get a couple of $1 menu double cheeseburgers, it comes to like $2.48ish, wtf? evidently double cheeseburgers are not on the $1 menu now, but don't worry they have the "McDouble" same thing except only 1 slice of cheese instead of 2. if this has already been discussed, my bad and blame the state that i live in, we're a little behind on everything.

The Frosty Iranian is no longer on speaking terms with me. I'm hurt.I caught her in a lie (2nd time). She feels it's okay because she didn't think she could get another dept to fix something had she told the truth. Issue got escalated so I had to hang her out to dry. This is end of yesterdays convo:FI: You sound like you don't trust me.Me: I don't.FI: That hurts.Me: You've shown a history of lying to make me feel this way. That's your issue, not mean.FI: Then this conversation is over.Me: Agreed.This morning I received a forwarded email from supervisor that she had applied to another department. I decided to open up her resume and cover letter for fun. Of course she lied. Love it.
Dumb bitch.
I'll get right on that. My first step will be to make sure our starting strong side linebacker is injured. Then I'll put half of our (already crappy) offensive line on the IR.I really hate football.But hey, we're only 3 months away from the first ever MLS game in Seattle, so that's...awesome...
On a bright note, I saw UW pound Okla St. in hoops tonight.
still in north dakota, still live with my mom cause i somehow managed to get myself in more debt, lost my drivers license again, manage a carwash now, and those are the reasons i drink everyday.
Nice to hear from you, man.Slightly different reasons, but I also drink everyday.
so i go to mcdonalds to get a couple of $1 menu double cheeseburgers, it comes to like $2.48ish, wtf? evidently double cheeseburgers are not on the $1 menu now, but don't worry they have the "McDouble" same thing except only 1 slice of cheese instead of 2. if this has already been discussed, my bad and blame the state that i live in, we're a little behind on everything.
Hmmm, odd. I'm pretty sure we still have $1 double cheeseburgers here. Or they just cut the cheese and didn't tell us.
About time you added something. I haven't been to McD's since the change, but....yeah.I have a friend who was a park ranger in North Dakota. They're backwards as hell. Good to see you around.
Probably exaggerated her cup size.
Haha.No. She stated she does a job she doesn't actually do, maybe covered for it for a day or so. Also she's supposed to send her most recent performance appraisal and only sent her semi one from back in June. Mostly likely because while it was still a very good appraisal I made a couple of comments about what she should improve upon in the future that she doesn't agree with. The best part is, applicants are supposed to send their stuff to HR. She thinks HR is the ones doing the interviews but all they do is weed out the bad ones and send the rest to the hiring manager. The hiring manager knows she doesn't do the stuff she said.To paraphrase the recent trend on Facebook: jokes.
My wife is none to happy about this.
My wife is none to happy about this.