• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

et tu, sammy?Both you and bunny resorting to personal attacks because you don't like what i'm saying?I thought better of you both.
this has to be a joke, right?
By the way, Raquel wanted everyone to know that she's in Cleveland getting drunk on our tax dollars. But we can't be pissed about it, since it's a worthy cause.
:club:
I think that's a great use of my tax dollars.
we got off early...so i'm back in my room now. there is no way i'm drinking as much tonight....
Agreed, although I think we should get some provocative cell phone pictures in return. fair is fair
maybe tomorrow :club:
She did claim she would send a picture of something I'd rather not see, but luckily she never did. Tim, did you get anything from her last night?
did i????? i don't remember telling u that or what pic i wanted to send....Josh - please call me when u get a chance.....i have a sorta funny story to tell u...
Works for me.Not that I'd necessarily go that young, but I think 15 is actually the age of consent in Thailand. In the Philippines, it's actually 12, but contacts with minors under 18 are an offence if the minor consents to the act for money. As long as it's purely for love, I guess you can bang all the 13 year-olds you want.We got into this discussion at work recently. The terms "underage" and "jailbait" constantly get thrown around, but even in the US, the age of consent in most states is lower than 18. In Illinois it's 17, but in many states it's 16 or even lower in a few. Surprisingly, down in Hickenland it's 18.
I'm pretty sure it's 13 if you're related, though.
I'd hate to see if you 2 were next door neighbours.
why, we would be outside on the porch drinkin' beer smokin' stogies and discussing politics while we played poker online. Sounds like fun to me.
I think the thing that pisses me off more about this is the fact that he can just sit down at a table and lose $95k, not that stiffs dealers.
Yeah, $95k to him is like $95 to us.What an asshole!
By the way, Raquel wanted everyone to know that she's in Cleveland getting drunk on our tax dollars. But we can't be pissed about it, since it's a worthy cause.
I'm never pissed when Raquel is drunk.
I think Bettman suspended him so that he wouldn't get killed last night by Phaneuf or Iginla. Avery earlier in the season said some crap about Iginla.
I think he complained that the NHL doesn't do enough to promote the goons and wastes too much time marketing guys like Iginla, whom Avery thinks nobody cares about. And I would bet you're right about Bettman's reason for the suspension. I'd also bet the fact that they were playing Calgary was the only reason Avery said anything in the first place.