FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Well spill some shit and get to it.
I spilled a drink at lunch but I didn't have one with me so Nikki and I used napkins.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Well let me know. Olympic divers use them you know!!
They're made in Germany, they make good stuff there.
teeth falling out dreams is "supposed" to mean you have money issues on your brain.I dont know if I buy that stuff but thats what "they" say
Haven't heard this one.
For Brett, from Dreammood.com:One theory is that dreams about your teeth reflect your anxiety about your appearance and how others perceive you. Sadly, we live in a world where good looks are valued highly and your teeth play an important role in conveying that image. Teeth are used in the game of flirtations, whether it be a dazzling and gleaming smile or affectionate necking. These dreams may stem from a fear of your sexual impotence or the consequences of getting old. Teeth are an important feature of our attractiveness and presentation to others. Everybody worries about how they appear to others. Caring about our appearance is natural and healthy.Another rationalization for these falling teeth dream may be rooted in your fear of being embarrassed or making a fool of yourself in some specific situation. These dreams are an over-exaggeration of your worries and anxiety.Something you want to share????
This is the one I've heard, along with a fear of/anxiety about getting older. This is probably closer to the truth than the money part, but I guess I worry about money a bit.
They're made in Germany, they make good stuff there.
But beware of imitators!!
All signs point to yes.
All signs pointed to yes. It was good. Going to the dog park now!!
Haven't heard this one. This is the one I've heard, along with a fear of/anxiety about getting older. This is probably closer to the truth than the money part, but I guess I worry about money a bit.
I dont really believe in that hocus pocus.....but I had a horrible dream once where my teeth kept falling out and my wife went online and looked it up and the website said "money issues".And we all know the internet is 100% accurate :club:
72000_large.gif72,000 (aka Shaver's 144,000), AlIn Wuz Here
so you post a pick of a gay airplane?

Anyone here have both a FT account? I may play the Neg-O tonight, but all of my money is on Tilt. If the schedule does allow me to play, I'm gonna need a transfer (but, not til I know I can play, obv) and would send the money to your FT account. I'm sending a PM to a few guys out of the thread, too. Thx.

Anyone here have both a FT account? I may play the Neg-O tonight, but all of my money is on Tilt. If the schedule does allow me to play, I'm gonna need a transfer (but, not til I know I can play, obv) and would send the money to your FT account. I'm sending a PM to a few guys out of the thread, too. Thx.
I can help you.
I fixed my fucked up sentence.
I'll be curious which ones you guys missed.
Avg. wait time is 120 days.
Not bad. That helmet thing is weird. And the C that forms the bear/cat claw is Cincinnatti, right? 'Cause it's telling me that's wrong.. I don't know the green one with the E on the side and I can't figure out the white one with the blue U on it.