• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Okay, Ren.Hi Stephen!
Hi Kristen!I saw on facebook that Zach is at the final two tables, so I figured I'd mosey on by for a while.If any of you are on facebook you should all add me by the way, I'm in the Atlanta and UGA networks.How's everybody?
Yo. We're on our way to Vegas in 10 days. You need to get there.
Haha yeah I see that!Much as I'd like to I really can't... got a lot of things I need to do for work these days. I really wish I could come though... I had an AWESOME time last time!...and I'm pretty sure the whole town knew I had an awesome time last time... hahahaha. That's definitely the drunkest I've ever been at 3 p.m. PACIFIC time the next day, hahahaha
I didn't know you were going right now. Good luck.
Okay, I bet all my money and I'm done so pick another one and lets do it for real.

Looks like the last time I posted here was when UGA beat Florida (haHA!) which was October, yikes, lol.I got a new apartment. Me and my sister and the dog are living in an awesome new place in a great location... at I-85 and Clairmont. Katie is living here for the summer until she goes back to school, and then it'll be just me in the 2 BR with half the rent paid, woot!Parents are doing well. We merged our office here in Atlanta with a larger ERA franchise, ERA Buckhead Realty. That got Mom and Dad out of Atlanta, so they're up in Raleigh, NC running their business up there. We became Buckhead's 5th branch, so now ERA Buckhead has 5 offices and 250ish agents (but most of them suck, lol).And other than that, lately it's just been work, drinking, playing pool, karaoke, swing dancing, and picking up low self-confidence bar sluts!

Wow.. Hi There :club:
Hey there (:Ya know I drove through Jersey a couple months back...Cost me like $20.How are the ferrets?
Hey there (:Ya know I drove through Jersey a couple months back...Cost me like $20.How are the ferrets?
You should have found a way to get in touch with me! :)basically all dead now except one..
You should have found a way to get in touch with me! :)basically all dead now except one..
I didn't really... I was just making the joke about how silly all the tollbooths are, haha.Sorry to hear about the ferrets! Yeah... my dog will be 11 years old next month and his hips are all messed up... he's okay now but I'm mentally preparing for the inevitable.It's cool though. He's still the dumbest and laziest dog on the planet so it works out okay that he doesn't get around too well. There's nothing he'd rather do than lay around my apartment on my bed being hung over with me, hahahaha
I didn't really... I was just making the joke about how silly all the tollbooths are, haha.Sorry to hear about the ferrets! Yeah... my dog will be 11 years old next month and his hips are all messed up... he's okay now but I'm mentally preparing for the inevitable.It's cool though. He's still the dumbest and laziest dog on the planet so it works out okay that he doesn't get around too well. There's nothing he'd rather do than lay around my apartment on my bed being hung over with me, hahahaha
Hehe Yeah. I am spending about $4 a day to get to and from work.
Hehe Yeah. I am spending about $4 a day to get to and from work.
Jeez, screw that!!There is exactly ONE tollbooth in all of metro Atlanta far as I know, and it's for an eminently convenient road. Or it's not complicated to detour around the toll booth. And I still get a little irritated when I have to try and find two quarters to pay for it, haha
Jeez, screw that!!There is exactly ONE tollbooth in all of metro Atlanta far as I know, and it's for an eminently convenient road. Or it's not complicated to detour around the toll booth. And I still get a little irritated when I have to try and find two quarters to pay for it, haha
Then on weekends or anywhere else I go on teh Tpke or parkway it costs.. so my EZ Pass bill is about $70 a month
Then on weekends or anywhere else I go on teh Tpke or parkway it costs.. so my EZ Pass bill is about $70 a month
but you don't have to pump gas
Morning, Bradley! Have fun. We're seeing Spamalot with Jeff & Heather tonight. Having dinner at The Melting Pot. I've never been there. Should be fun.
one of my favorite restaurants....how was it??
I went to go by some pants today that actually fit me.. I knew my 12's were getting very big but I had no idea that I would be leaving Kohls with 3 pairs of pants in size 6 and one pair of shorts in a size 8 :ts:club:
that's AWESOME!!!!!

Anybody else watching this soccer game? USA vs. Argentina in an international friendly on ESPN Classic, live from Giants Stadium.USA is hopelessly undertalented compared to Argentina but they're playing their hearts out. The goalie has come up huge and it's still 0-0 and Freddy Adu just came in.