• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I'm about 60/40 on going, Henry.I would like nothing better than to drink, play poker and look at boobies with all of you.OK, there may be a few things better, like to fulfill Jeffrey's desire to have gay sex with a midgetI'll find a way, cause I miss you all

On that note, I got my acceptance letter to college today. I've been readmitted. I'm now an education major.
Congrats. To which sorority will you be pledging?
He is sort of yummy but he doesn't remind me of Doodlebug at all.
...in that he's 100 times funnier than me and has a badass accent. And after looking at that picture of all three of them I'm convinced my friends and I can pull off those costumes quite easily on Halloween.
I'm about 60/40 on going, Henry.I would like nothing better than to drink, play poker and look at boobies with all of you.OK, there may be a few things better, like to fulfill Jeffrey's desire to have gay sex with a midgetI'll find a way, cause I miss you all
Come to Vegas and give me money, fuckface.I'm going to bed.
It was a pretty nice afternoon at school. The kids left at 11:15 and the parents catered a huge lunch for the staff. I was publicly acknowledged by the principal during the lunch for my contributions to the school and my once and future boss gave me a wonderful thank you note with a giftcard for $100 bucks to a clothing store I really like. Tomorrow I work, but the children won't be there.
That sounds like a great 2 days! Have fun tomorrow!
It's like that every morning, pretty much and then Scott peeks in to see the action. Get up earlier and you won't miss it!
Get up later and we won't miss it.
detroit_red_wings_1995.gif
Penguins.gif
On that note, I got my acceptance letter to college today. I've been readmitted. I'm now an education major.
Congratulations!
Associated Press 10:06 PM EDT, May 27, 2008TAMPA - A nude maid cleaned up good at a Florida man's home.Police are investigating.
That man's an idiot.
Big thread
Worth the read?
Youuuu SUCK.I'm kidding. I miss you. I dream of sex with a midget, too.Hope all is well.
I should've thought of this.
vunderbar. good luck kiddo.
Merci!
I'm guessing Victoria's Secret wouldn't have been appropriate.
Probably not.
Big thread
Damn, I always miss Michael!
Make it happen!
Whatever one has the hottiest, sluttiest, bisexual girls. That one.
It's like that every morning, pretty much and then Scott peeks in to see the action. Get up earlier and you won't miss it!
3 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)2 Members: Nikki_N, Smacciemacheh, that made me chuckle a bit. Morning ladies...
Good plan. It's in the true spirit of slacking.That's just wrong.On that note, I got my acceptance letter to college today. I've been readmitted. I'm now an education major.
Wooooot! Congrats!
Very nice.I was thinking about Vegas while listening to Blake Shelton on the way home from shopping. I really can't wait for this to happen. I think this trip has the potential to be truly momentous. I have just one question. Where are we going to karaoke?
This time I know better than to try to share a mic with you.. Mic Hog! :club:
it would DEFINITELY be momentous to join u all in june...but tomorrow WILL BE AWSOME...omg...less thatn 12 hrs weeeee!!!!!
Bah! I told you for the past 3 months to blow that trip off and come with us! Have fun :ts
Ahhh. I thought Chicken said you were definately in..Morning Nik!!!!
3 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)2 Members: Nikki_N, Smacciemacheh, that made me chuckle a bit. Morning ladies...
The thought of you in your suit and tie, in your office chuckling is pretty hot.
Wooooot! Congrats!This time I know better than to try to share a mic with you.. Mic Hog! :PMorning Nik!!!!
Gracias!Sorry! :club: Heehee.
This time I know better than to try to share a mic with you.. Mic Hog! :club:
Who's Mic?
I don't know if I can compete with Momma's Love Sac, but it sounds like a good time.
You want the Sac.
Wow...watching that smoking hot 18 year dancer from Salt Lake City on So You Think You Can Dance makes my happy bits feel all tingly...and makes me feel a little creepier than normal...
Got sucked into this show last night too, eh. There were a couple young tight bodies on there. Then there were some that really made me sit there and wonder how some people can actually believe they are good at what their trying to do. Unreal watching some of those people. Soooo funny....
Big thread
Oh, I'm sorry......at-the-carinval.jpg
ha.
Then why are they all so fucking skinny?
What the article lacks is that the bread is the ONLY damn thing they're eating.
Raq heard Jarret was chuckling and rushed right over.
:club:
Worktime for me. Kisses.
Enjoy your last day!! Morning Scott. Sleeping in tomorrow is going to kick ass.
Good plan. It's in the true spirit of slacking.That's just wrong.On that note, I got my acceptance letter to college today. I've been readmitted. I'm now an education major.
woot!!!
Morning Scott. Sleeping in tomorrow is going to kick ass.
Hi J