• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Isn't it nice to see the bathroom all nice and done up?We need to have our tub reglazed. How was the job by bathfitters, and if you don't mind me asking, how much did it cost?
It is nice to walk into it now. 4k and it turned out beautiful. massage head, 3 tier shelf , towel rack.
The tree and decorations are put away (except my wreath and nativity which I'll leave up until Epiphany). It's a relief to have that job done.
God, I'm dreading this job! I know some people take down their stuff the day after Xmas, but for me the "season" is till New Years Day so I leave it up. Should have done it today, like you (smart girl), but in true slacker fashion....I didn't. Last year it took me until like Jan. 8th to get it done! haha :club:

Whoaaaaa!watup y'all? Been a long time since I posted here. Bored outta my mind and figured I'd drop in to see what this monster that I helped found has turned into.impressive.

Whoaaaaa!watup y'all? Been a long time since I posted here. Bored outta my mind and figured I'd drop in to see what this monster that I helped found has turned into.impressive.
wow, good to see you. hope things are well. I think you were the one that told me about the thread.

Thanks.I don't remember if I told you about the thread or not. It must have been two or three years ago at least. I know this thing started when I was a sophomore in college, on my first internship...I now have a full time job, and am a senior at school. I'm finishing at nights, so should be done within like 9 months.I was semi-engaged for a bit, but she cut me loose... I've been drinking, and recently learning guitar since then. Other than that, I don't think I've played a hand of poker in a few months... aside from a home game or two and a few drunken lolligag sessions at borgata. A whole bunch of nothin going on for me. I kinda dig it.Any of the original old crew still hang around here?Not sure if I'll have time to drop by during the real job or not, but I might poke my nose in every now and then if y'all don't mind.

I guess I shoulda looked. Of course the original crew is still here, at least some of it. I see nikki and renae. Sup ladies?

I guess I shoulda looked. Of course the original crew is still here, at least some of it. I see nikki and renae. Sup ladies?
hey Jay...tim's still around, you know tommy's a poker pro and lives in Vegas, right?

Hey jeff.I didn't know about tommy, but I think we all saw it coming. Right about the time I went back to school and stopped posting, he was making some big scores. Hell, he's always been a semi pro anyway-- I know he used to play at work all day anyway. hehI haven't talked to fryer in a long time. What's up man?Does it still mean anything if I say:BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-RAINS! :club:

Wow talk about a blast from the past. Nice to see you back around Jay even if it is just a short drop in.Can you believe what a monster this has turned into? It's a phenomenon nobody could have predicted. You're like our God if we were aboriginies.
Thanks.I don't remember if I told you about the thread or not. It must have been two or three years ago at least. I know this thing started when I was a sophomore in college, on my first internship...I now have a full time job, and am a senior at school. I'm finishing at nights, so should be done within like 9 months.I was semi-engaged for a bit, but she cut me loose... I've been drinking, and recently learning guitar since then. Other than that, I don't think I've played a hand of poker in a few months... aside from a home game or two and a few drunken lolligag sessions at borgata. A whole bunch of nothin going on for me. I kinda dig it.Any of the original old crew still hang around here?Not sure if I'll have time to drop by during the real job or not, but I might poke my nose in every now and then if y'all don't mind.
Hey Jay,Name's Brad...feel like I know ya just from the past thread and your posts. Welcome back.I am at Renae's house right now visiting and we were tripping when I saw your name posting!
Hey jeff.I didn't know about tommy, but I think we all saw it coming. Right about the time I went back to school and stopped posting, he was making some big scores. Hell, he's always been a semi pro anyway-- I know he used to play at work all day anyway. hehI haven't talked to fryer in a long time. What's up man?Does it still mean anything if I say:BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-RAINS! :club:
Oh gosh that makes me laugh. It means everything.So good. I'm digging this totally. Love that you're back.

Thanks guys,it's a pleasure, brad.I'm glad that the old jokes still run around here, at least in spirit. Haha. I'll definitely see what's up with popping in every now and then. The goddamn code takes at least 5 minutes to compile and load at work, so I'll prolly have a spare minute or two to post every now and then.Oh, I live with john (billiardsboy). We're still doing the college thing for a bit, so the cheap roommate lifestyle is still the way to go. I'll preemptively say 'hi' on his behalf and tell him I did later.Member No: 425. I feel like a 22 year old relic around here. I guess I am. heh

Happy New Year jay, I think I was just coming around here when you were getting busy at school. nice to see ya pop back in. like the og's visitin' the hood.

Happy Belated Anniversary Ivan and New Years All!Awesome pictures Allie, Brad, Renae.

9 User(s) are reading this topic (5 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)3 Members: dms26, tall0n, renaedawnIMG_1595.jpgTOP Hot Chick, Bitches!
That is so money
Page 6500.. I was hereSo was DNA so he doesn't feel left out..
Awesome, thanks Sharon!
mythbusters.jpgmarathon on!
We watched like 3 hours of that this weekend.So had a great trip to the Smokey Mountains. Cabin was awesome. We mainly just hung around in the hot tub and drank all weekend. Hit a nice little sports bar Sunday night to watch the Titans beat the Colts 2nd team. We sat at a table with 4 or 5 people from Indianapolis who were cool as hell. We were wearing our Titans gear and they of course all in their Indy stuff. We bought shots for each other on scores.We took a helicopter ride this morning over the mountains which was pretty cool. Drove 500 miles today and totally pooooped now. I have the day off tomorrow, thank goodness.view from cabin porch:083.jpgDnA up early to leave this morning:082.jpgDnA cabin fireplace081.jpgWhat is up jay ... seen alot of your stuff from the beginning of the first thread.
God, I'm dreading this job! I know some people take down their stuff the day after Xmas, but for me the "season" is till New Years Day so I leave it up. Should have done it today, like you (smart girl), but in true slacker fashion....I didn't. Last year it took me until like Jan. 8th to get it done! haha :club:
I usually take the tree down and most of the decorations by the 26th, but our nieces were going to be here for gift exchange so I left it up.
Yo! Good to see you back!
DnA up early to leave this morning:082.jpgDnA cabin fireplace081.jpg
You guys look fantastic, especially D!

New season of Poker After Dark starts this week, 'dream table'...some guy won a tourney on FT and got to sit at the table with five pros of his choosing, he's got: Daniel, Hellmuth, Harman, Matuson and Scotty.This week's question: Pick five poker pros to make up your 'dream table'Hmm...mine would be: Negreanu, Brad Booth, Gavin Smith, Isabelle Mercier and Jim Worth.Okay..moving beyond the borders of Canada, I'd go with: Ivey, Cunningham, Negreanu, Lederer and Chan.