FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Sounds delish K.I think my mom is making ham for tomorrow's dinner.home from Wendy's, got some nice presents. dvd's: Blazing Saddles, Revenge of the Nerds(4 disc set) and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season's 1&2. Couple of nice Packers ornaments, and a stained glass Packers mirror to go with the lamp she got me last year.

• Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Sounds delish K.I think my mom is making ham for tomorrow's dinner.home from Wendy's, got some nice presents. dvd's: Blazing Saddles, Revenge of the Nerds(4 disc set) and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season's 1&2. Couple of nice Packers ornaments, and a stained glass Packers mirror to go with the lamp she got me last year.
Score! I remember RotN fondly. I got Pirates 3 and Harry Potter 5. My mom sent me a cool statue of a girl reading and my gram sent me an awesome fuzzy lined hoody from J.Crew and some pretty earrings. I have it on good authority that Santa is bringing me some new jammie pants. He brought Conner a new baseball bat with a bat bag and he brought Raistlin a giant (12'X6') soccer goal. We got the kids a bunch of mostly useful stuff (clothes, shoes, books) and a couple movies. We opened presents Friday night when Raist was still here. He's at his dad's this year for the holiday. He'll get the present from Santa when he returns home on New Years Day.
A Christmas Story 24 hour marathon.Yay
I love this movie. I have no cable, but we're going to watch it tomorrow evening at Tim and Kelly's. They're going to tivo it. When does the marathon end? I need to just get this on DVD. I watched Muppet Christmas Carol today.
HOLY CRAP THIS DAY IS GETTING HARDER AND HARDER EACH YEARI NEED A DRINKHERE'S A PRESENT THAT'S PROBABLY GOOD FOR THE ENTIRE ARMYENJOY!SexyX-mas.jpgHO HO HOOOOOOOOOOMERRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!
Top left (she looks particularly jolly) or the girl lying down in front (she looks particularly naughty).
oh, and um nikki,come and sit on santa's lap for a couple of minutes.thanks babe:)HO HO HOMERRRRRRYYYYYYY CHRISTMAS!!!!!
Anything for you, Papa Noel.
I love this movie. I have no cable, but we're going to watch it tomorrow evening at Tim and Kelly's. They're going to tivo it. When does the marathon end? I need to just get this on DVD. I watched Muppet Christmas Carol today.
You can get it out of the 3.99 bin at best buy. I don't know when it ends, but it's on right now.
shy don't tell Austin. He was all upset he was going to skip our house because we weren't home yet.
You don't have to be home.I did hurry Conner off to bed when he hit Tennessee. He went without complaint.When Santa was in the Caribbean Conner got in the tub and I read him How the Grinch Stole Christmas. Then we put out the cookies for Santa and I read him the story of Baby Jesus. Then it was off to bed.