• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

the only think i don't like about the overtime in college football is that all the points count and the stats do as well..doesn't seem right..I'd rather see the score listed as 31-28 (3OT) than 50-48...meh, it's minor, but to me it's like counting shootout goals in an nhl game and also counting the goals.
yeah I agree, I'd also like them to start at the 40 or so, not already in FG rangeBoomer fucking Sooner next weekend!!!

Yo, So I think I may have been close to dying tonight because of some other driver with a death wish. I'm not quite sure at this point, but it wasn't cool. Either way, the driver in question can eat about 786 tons of shit and if he/she really wants to die, maybe think about not taking somebody else with you next time. Aside from that, word to yo' muthas.

Hi ang, hope everything's well.Brent, glad you're not dead.Taking the boys to an Oshawa Generals/Brampton Battalion game this afternoon. We'll get to see the best 17-year-old hockey player in the world, John Tavares, who plays for Oshawa. The boys will also cheer for Brampton, the visiting team, but the one they consider their favourite.should be fun.

Yo, So I think I may have been close to dying tonight because of some other driver with a death wish. I'm not quite sure at this point, but it wasn't cool. Either way, the driver in question can eat about 786 tons of shit and if he/she really wants to die, maybe think about not taking somebody else with you next time. Aside from that, word to yo' muthas.
Details? I'm glad you are okay.
Poppa and pudge at last night's santa paraden6633738181928629409lp9.jpg
Cuties! Did Matthew take the pic?
Hi ang, hope everything's well.Brent, glad you're not dead.Taking the boys to an Oshawa Generals/Brampton Battalion game this afternoon. We'll get to see the best 17-year-old hockey player in the world, John Tavares, who plays for Oshawa. The boys will also cheer for Brampton, the visiting team, but the one they consider their favourite.should be fun.
dito (how's the preg going?)ditohave fun