FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

send my best to kelly. Hopefully everything is doing well for her.winner
Ooh, I didn't see this until just now. I'll pass on your best wishes on Saturday. We're taking her nephew and my boys to the zoo.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Ballsy or stupid?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t150 (7 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)BB (t10645)UTG (t3895)MP1 (t2790)MP2 (t2750)CO (t3690)Hero (t3485)SB (t3270)Preflop: Hero is Button with K :club: , A :D . 1 fold, MP1 calls t150, 1 fold, CO calls t150, Hero raises to t600, 2 folds, MP1 calls t450, CO calls t450.Flop: (t2025) T :D , 4 :D , 9 :D(3 players)MP1 checks, CO checks, Hero bets t2885 (All-In), MP1 folds, CO folds.Final Pot: t-860

Texas/Oklahoma, probably number 2 on a list if I was going to make one. A guy did get his scrotom ripped off over this one afterall :club:
Texas/Oklahoma-- I had just dropped UF/UGA and move up Texas/OK until you reminded me that dude lost his scrotum..so yeah, it's #2 now.
I think Texas/OU is huge, but since it's played so early in the season, doesn't make it as defining a game, IMO.
BOOMER!
:club::D :D :D Well, after 2 bottles of wine, I DO get a tad more gregarious. This could be fun disastrous for me. Doh!
Indy this Spring. Be there!
No problem Jeff. It's removed. I just actually felt quite strongly about it, on your behalf.
I didn't see it, but I also have strong opinions :D that I will refrain from expressing because I understand Blue's desire to keep this low key on the net.
Ballsy or stupid?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t150 (7 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)BB (t10645)UTG (t3895)MP1 (t2790)MP2 (t2750)CO (t3690)Hero (t3485)SB (t3270)Preflop: Hero is Button with K :club: , A :D . 1 fold, MP1 calls t150, 1 fold, CO calls t150, Hero raises to t600, 2 folds, MP1 calls t450, CO calls t450.Flop: (t2025) T :D , 4 :D , 9 :D(3 players)MP1 checks, CO checks, Hero bets t2885 (All-In), MP1 folds, CO folds.Final Pot: t-860
Just on the surface it's pretty ballsy and borderline reckless at that stage. I'm thinking you had a damn good reason to push because of your opponents. nh
Just on the surface it's pretty ballsy and borderline reckless at that stage. I'm thinking you had a damn good reason to push because of your opponents. nh
I kinda thought so too as soon as I did it. You bet the flop?
I kinda thought so too as soon as I did it. You bet the flop?
It depends on who's in the hand. A 800 continuation bet pretty much defines the other players hands and accomplishes the same result if they have air or missed with a weak PP. You have a solid image since you're showing QQ, AA when you raise and everyone folds.Here's the rub. An over bet like that always looks suspicious and it's possible that you'd get called by a lot of hands depending on your image and the sophistication of the other players.
It depends on who's in the hand. A 800 continuation bet pretty much defines the other players hands and accomplishes the same result if they have air or missed with a weak PP. You have a solid image since you're showing QQ, AA when you raise and everyone folds.Here's the rub. An over bet like that always looks suspicious and it's possible that you'd get called by a lot of hands depending on your image and the sophistication of the other players.
Yeah, I'm drunk. It was the 2 players at the table I don't know anything about. Boatfreaks and gatorfan. I'm drunk AND ISAP. Write it down.
Yeah, I'm drunk. It was the 2 players at the table I don't know anything about. Boatfreaks and gatorfan. I'm drunk AND ISAP. Write it down.
Does that mean you're all suggestible and I can talk you into bed?
Ballsy or stupid?
Given that we're going to be ballsy/stupid, I'd rather overbet preflop than wait and bet a flop that missed us, imho.
That's 3 votes for stupid. :club:
Yeah, but you have an amazing rack. Occasional stupidity is easy to forgive when you have tits like yours.
Does that mean you're all suggestible and I can talk you into bed?
I don't have to be drunk for that. On my way.
Yeah, but you have an amazing rack. Occasional stupidity is easy to forgive when you have tits like yours.
Occasional stupidity is easy to forgive when you have tits like yours.
Wanna take a guess at the number of guys who have said something similar and regretted it later?I mean in general, not directed at Ren.
Wanna take a guess at the number of guys who have said something similar and regretted it later?I mean in general, not directed at Ren.
Oh I'm pretty sure the percentages are the same even if it is directed at Ren.