FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

what do you call that feature that plays a song to a person who is callin' and waitin' for you to answer? and does every carrier have it?and if they do...i'm gettin' manamana to play for everyone and never pick up my phone

• Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

i figured it out...you and jeffrey are part of the important group....who else is in it?
You mean Jeffrey is. I'm not even sure I'm in it.*Edit - Oh shit. I just broke my own not taking questions on the subject rule.
what do you call that feature that plays a song to a person who is callin' and waitin' for you to answer? and does every carrier have it?and if they do...i'm gettin' manamana to play for everyone and never pick up my phone
Ringback tone?
Wrong. I don't tell anyone's personal life/secrets.
SO THAT MAKES YOU BETTER THAN ME?!
I'm busy.
Me too.
Right...cc_gatorfans.jpg
Left. Some real faggotry going on in here today. Renae, you kill me. "IT WAS A JOKE DON'T YOU GUYS GET IT? IT WAS JUST A JOKE!"Five minutes later.."NOT EVERYTHING I SAY IS ALWAYS DIRECTED TO ALL OF YOU AND YOU WILL ALL NOT ALWAYS UNDERSTAND THE THINGS I SAY OR WHY I SAY THEM."Oh..okay.
SO THAT MAKES YOU BETTER THAN ME?!Me too.Left. Some real faggotry going on in here today. Renae, you kill me. "IT WAS A JOKE DON'T YOU GUYS GET IT? IT WAS JUST A JOKE!"Five minutes later.."NOT EVERYTHING I SAY IS ALWAYS DIRECTED TO ALL OF YOU AND YOU WILL ALL NOT ALWAYS UNDERSTAND THE THINGS I SAY OR WHY I SAY THEM."Oh..okay.
First of all, I don't believe I asked if any of you got it or ever cared if you didn't get it. Hence why I clarified that Jeffrey knew what I meant since it was directed at him.Second of all, you won't. It's a fact. And explaining everything makes it less funny.Third of all, if you have a problem with how I post in this thread you can do something with that. Whatever makes you feel good. Put it wherever you want and smoke it.Fourth of all, everyone should understand this part: Army game tonight 8pm eastern. $5NL table. Anyone interested?Fifth of all, Erik, it's been a tough day for me. I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't choose now to take on the Erik persona who thinks it's cool to argue about useless things and tell me how completely lame I am.
You mean Jeffrey is. I'm not even sure I'm in it.*Edit - Oh shit. I just broke my own not taking questions on the subject rule.
soooooooooooooo it's only jeffrey and tim then?
First of all, I don't believe I asked if any of you got it or ever cared if you didn't get it. Hence why I clarified that Jeffrey knew what I meant since it was directed at him.Second of all, you won't. It's a fact. And explaining everything makes it less funny.Third of all, if you have a problem with how I post in this thread you can do something with that. Whatever makes you feel good. Put it wherever you want and smoke it.Fourth of all, everyone should understand this part: Army game tonight 8pm eastern. $5NL table. Anyone interested?Fifth of all, Erik, it's been a tough day for me. I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't choose now to take on the Erik persona who thinks it's cool to argue about useless things and tell me how completely lame I am.
First of all, get a fucking grip. Second of all, kiss my ass. Third of all, I wasn't mocking you nor did I have a problem with how you post(though that was really funny, since I think you were being serious just now..LOL--put that wherever and smoke it? For real?) I thought the whole thing was pretty funny, actually. Fourth of all, quit taking on the Renae persona who thinks that it's cool to be a bitch to me just to be being a bitch to me and creating these fantastic dreamscapes where I tell you how lame you are and argue about useless things with you--as I do neither to or with you.. Fifth of all, I'll accept your apology later tonight via MSN--it doesn't need to be public. Thanks in advance.
First of all, get a fucking grip. Second of all, kiss my ass. Third of all, I wasn't mocking you nor did I have a problem with how you post(though that was really funny, since I think you were being serious just now..LOL--put that wherever and smoke it? For real?) I thought the whole thing was pretty funny, actually. Fourth of all, quit taking on the Renae persona who thinks that it's cool to be a bitch to me just to be being a bitch to me and creating these fantastic dreamscapes where I tell you how lame you are and argue about useless things with you--as I do neither to or with you.. Fifth of all, I'll accept your apology later tonight via MSN--it doesn't need to be public. Thanks in advance.
Why does everything always have to be about you? Can't you ever once just read what I write and try to not assume everything is an attack on you?Guess "I've had a tough day please don't make it worse" means nothing to you. I'll try harder next time to convey the "I really don't want to fight with you so please don't pick on me now" tone of voice. You have an acronym I can use for that? Safe word or something?
Why does everything always have to be about you? Can't you ever once just read what I write and try to not assume everything is an attack on you?Guess "I've had a tough day please don't make it worse" means nothing to you. I'll try harder next time to convey the "I really don't want to fight with you so please don't pick on me now" tone of voice. You have an acronym I can use for that? Safe word or something?
I had some other things written..but, I just don't care that much right now.. Instead I'll settle for saying, "Apology accepted."

Hey, I have an idea...let's all just laugh at Allie instead:Name: Allison Granger (nee Davie)Born: 9-24-62 in Bellville, Ontario, CanadaJob: Recruitment Consultant/former RNFamily: Two daughters, Katie (18) and Kristen (13)Would fuck: TimWould marry: BradWould kill: Jeffrey, since Brett wasn’t a choiceSeen the Pam/Tommy tape: NoLikes: the Flames, wine, bunnies, Tim’s ass, complimenting people and then acting like she did something horribly wrongLoves: GaryDislikes: good hockey teams, when the wine runs out, when bunnies die, when Tim doesn’t have his ass exposedDisloves: when the Flames lose to the Avs (which is often)Bio:Allie is pretty much a huge piece of shit. (Don’t worry, Allie and I have this fun little thing we do where she’s always super-nice to me and I’m just really mean in return. She gets the joke….)(You did get that joke, right Allie? If not you’re even dumber than I thought. Jesus.)Obviously, that’s not even close to the truth as Allie is probably one of the kindest members of the thread. But it’s her innocence and gullibility that make her so fun and so easy to fuck with that it’s impossible not to take advantage of that. Seriously, try it next time we all hang out. Just viciously insult her constantly. Then, when she starts crying say, “HA! Gotcha! I’m just kidding, you fucking idiot!” She loves it.One of the things that makes Allie so awesome, though, is that despite her inherent sweetness she can be just as scathing as anybody. She doesn’t shy away from occasional insulting jokes and she’s never afraid to voice her opinion when somebody needs to be put in their place. It’s probably even more effective coming from her because it’s just easier to take from somebody who is so nice most of the time. The only problem is that nobody ever listens to what she says because she’s Canadian. Even though she’ll never admit it, Allie is a hell of a card player. But it’s my opinion that if she’ll never admit it, we never have to acknowledge it. Moving on. As we all know, Allie has a love for fine wine. And as some of us know, alcohol is best enjoyed in moderation. Unfortunately, Allie is not one of us who knows that. Here’s a piece of advice: If you’re at a formal function, say a wedding perhaps, and you are standing between Allie and a bottle of wine – get the fuck out of her way. She’s not above bustin’ heads to get some of that sweet nectar in her face. She’s also not above bustin’ glasses on the dance floor, but that’s another story. Here’s a real piece of advice, though: if you have a problem or are struggling with a decision or just need some wisdom, go to Allie. In addition to being so caring and motherly, she’s also one of the most sensible people we have here. It’s obvious just from talking to her that she’s done an amazing job with her daughters and has shown on many occasions that she genuinely cares about everyone here and wants to see them happy. For that, we are lucky. When the biggest fault a person has is being a fan of the Calgary (pronounced by the locals as Cal-GARY – coincidence?) Flames then it pretty much means they’re an amazing person. Retarded, but amazing.

Calgary (pronounced by the locals as Cal-GARY – coincidence?)
really? spot on as always chapnego leaderboard is current for those that were bitching
I had some other things written..but, I just don't care that much right now.. Instead I'll settle for saying, "Apology accepted."
Okay. I'm also sorry that you don't care.There's no double meaning in that. No hidden jab.
I went to Yahoo answers looking for a solution, but no luck. I guess it's one of life's great mysteries.
It's the gays dude, they're taking over the world one song at a time. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Hi guys.. sorry if I am butting in, but Lance asked me to find somebody that can do a $40 tilt to stars transfer and you guys are the only online poker people i know.. so if anybody can help me out IM me on msn (longinwaiting@hotmail.com) or aim longinwaitingThanks :club: