• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

"Here we see Fransico Latimar aka Jessica Sampson, posing for the shutterbugs at the NYC Drag Queen Dreams after party. Jessica S. will be representing NYC at the National Drag Queen Ball on October 14th, 2007 in Las Vegas."jessicasimpson482451a69ai8.jpg"Fransico Latimar aka Jessica Sampson took 4th place earlier this month at the NDQB. The judges weren't forgiving after Jessica's explained she didn't have time to charge her electric razor before the show. The whisker deductions solidified her 4th place finish. Morris Terrico aka Ashley Slinton from Chicago Illinois took the number one spot and was crowned the 2007 Queen of the States. Ashley S. will be kicking off her national tour in Phoenix Arizona at MambaMama's on Halloween night."
Wouldn't fuck either one of 'em for my country with a flag on their face with Blue's dick.
TWINS FTW!
Nooooo!!Thanks to the handful of people who did not use question marks in their congratulations. :)Yes it is a good thing, No it was not an oops.Logan- it was great seeing you again on Friday, you look great!Hope everyone is well.
Nooooo!!Thanks to the handful of people who did not use question marks in their congratulations. :)Yes it is a good thing, No it was not an oops.Logan- it was great seeing you again on Friday, you look great!Hope everyone is well.
Fuck off! :club: I wasn't trying to be a dick. Congrats Ang. Hope you and the family have been well.

Our typical slow start and gross amount of penalties made that game less than winnable. NE is to good to not be effective for 4 quarters and expect to win.The only thing cheap in that game Erik is going for it on 4th down with less than a minute to go when you are up by 14, that's pretty fucking classless. Then with 9 seconds left and Dallas lined up to kneel they are putting all their receivers in on D cause they expect Dallas to take a similar pointless shot at them.

Our typical slow start and gross amount of penalties made that game less than winnable. NE is to good to not be effective for 4 quarters and expect to win.The only thing cheap in that game Erik is going for it on 4th down with less than a minute to go when you are up by 14, that's pretty fucking classless. Then with 9 seconds left and Dallas lined up to kneel they are putting all their receivers in on D cause they expect Dallas to take a similar pointless shot at them.
I retract my statement. Roy Williams is a clean player. His horse collars are all on the up and up.
Wouldn't fuck either one of 'em for my country with a flag on their face with Blue's dick.
you sir are either full of shit or aFAG
It looks like it's ready to snow at Coors Field.
It feels like it's going to snow on my side of the mountains. HOME RUN!
Not a bad day betting-wise.I lost with the Bears, pushed with Wash and Tenn, won with SD, Clev, and NE.I'll take 3-1-2.
I'm right there with you.I won 5 (one of these were for 2 betting units, so it's like 6 wins)lost 4pushed 2If the Seahawks can pull out a win, it'll complete my 3 team teaser. I also took them for -7.
FG Seahawks.52 yards - quite a boot.
Sweet, they only need 3 touchdowns and a safety to cover. If they can pull this off, I'll call them the hummingbirds for the rest of the season.
popcorn.jpg
[REDUX]-I'm going to kill you.-relax dude, I didn't mean anything by it.-he didn't mean anything by it.-your a dick-It's YOU'RE.-BRAVEHEART!-I'm disappointed and appalled at how insensitive you fucks can be. -There is no god. -stupid Seahawks-LOL hummingbirds[/REDUX]

thoughts? PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t1200 (8 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)Blinds are 600/1200, 125 anteUTG+1 (t35759)MP1 (t94844)MP2 (t52375)Hero (t12670)Button (t24995)SB (t22255)BB (t22500)UTG (t19092)Preflop: Hero is CO with J :club: , J :D . UTG raises to t3000, 2 folds, MP2 raises to t8000 Hero??

thoughts? PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t1200 (8 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)Blinds are 600/1200, 125 anteUTG+1 (t35759)MP1 (t94844)MP2 (t52375)Hero (t12670)Button (t24995)SB (t22255)BB (t22500)UTG (t19092)Preflop: Hero is CO with J :club: , J :D . UTG raises to t3000, 2 folds, MP2 raises to t8000 Hero??
edit - misread the hand, nm
Hmmm, you can only push or fold, and that's a pretty tough fold with 10 BB.
shove and double up through the 2nd biggest stack.
Hero??
What are UTG normally raising with and whats MP2 likely to reraise with?with no reads, I'd honestly consider laying it down because it looks like that raise is inviting a call from UTG, it's not blowing him out of the pot. That's a lot scarier than a push.
Hmmm, you can only push or fold, and that's a pretty tough fold with 10 BB.
agreed
shove and double up through the 2nd biggest stack.
How often do we have to be right to make this +EV?We're basically guessing that utg doesn't have AA, KK or QQ. Doesn't the big stack make it more likely that one of these hands are out there?