FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

I have received 15 of the 17 Neg O winners addresses (one won twice which is why not 18, i know you were wondering) and 5 of the 15 live in Chicago, pretty interesting trivia. Yeah, not really I guess.
A hotbed of poker, I tell ya.I wonder if any of them give lessons.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Dallas is among the best NFC teams. NE is the best AFC team.AFC >>>> NFCTherefore NE will win, rather handily.In support of my point of view, i give you last week's Pitt/Sea game. Pitt is in the top five AFC teams. Sea is generally conceded to be among the top 5 NFC teams. And Pitt DESTROYED them...without their No. 1 back, their No. 1 and 2 receivers and a depleted secondary.Right now, the AFC is exponentially better than the NFC.
This I kinda agree with.I know how much they're trying to hype the undefeated matchup this week, but my prediction is Pats 34, Cowboys 17.
I hate that show. When she's not looking at me and we're watching that show, I'll turn the TV off and say, "Oh no, Dora must've died in a car accident."It's pretty funny stuff.
I laughed.
Somebody just got tickets to Game 4 of the NLCS. Somebody will be at Coors Field drinking beer and cheering on the home team on Monday night. I'll give you a hint, it's me. Oh, and somebody is also hoping that it's not 3-0 D-backs at that point. That one's also me.
It won't be.
1 Patriots2 Colts3 Cowboys4 Steelers5 PackersThat's about how I see it right now.
I wish I could give the NFC more love, but my list is:1. Pats2. Colts3. Cowboys4. Steelers5. Chargers (don't laugh, they're still good)6. Jaguars7. Packers8. Redskins9. Titans10. Bears (ok, maybe a homer pick, but we're not that bad)
shut it...everyone i work with is a cowboys fan...not good times for me monday.life is good...still working hard at my job...got thrown a curveball today...randomly got called for an audition down at bill's on the strip...went there and bombed the audition but still got the job. so now i have to decide whether or not to stay where i'm comfortable and where i'm absolutely loved, or move to the harrah's property that makes about the same but that will be a new environment and will probably be benefitless, at least for the first 90 days.
Good to hear you're doing well.Good luck on the job front.
I was flipping through the channels around 2AM last night and randomly saw Jason Webber bust out of a Red Hot Poker Tour final table. weird
I saw that at the bar the other night.That was him, huh? I thought the name might be a coincidence.
did i mention i started a survivor 2nd chance football pool cuz none of u bastages have signed up besides me and if it's only me I like my chances to winGroup ID#: 34618 Maximum Teams 50 Start Week 7 Group Password fcpha http://sports.yahoo.com/fantasy or something like that$5, doooooooooo itttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Reminding myself to join tomorrow.
Toni said she was having trouble logging onto PS. I logged into a 3.40 10 man, to see if I could.I couldn't log back out, so I had to go and win the whole thing. I'd rather not see that clip, tyvm.nice tv.time for me to fly, safe night folks.cards live, pots monsters.
Awesome.
Heeeeeenrrrrrrryfirst time caller, long time listener.Do the Bears put up a win this week?I'll take my answer off the air.
Yes sir. I like the Bears to win and cover the spread (I think it's 5 or 6?)The Vikings passing game doesn't scare me and we should be able to contain the run well enough. The play that scares me the most is the screen pass. Peterson catches the ball well out of the backfield and the Bears aggressiveness works against them covering this sometimes. Bears 23, Viqueens 13
wow...bizarre...i post again in the army, and then within an hour after my last post, a bombshell is dropped on me...ang is pregnant.
Congrats man. Name him Henry.Unless it's a girl, then name her something else.