• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Wow...Hello sir. Where you been? Coulda used some Gators around here the last 2 weekends.
i've been around...considered coming back around for the gator games but thought i'd be wise not to step into a firing squad. while i'm disappointed they lost against LSU, it wasn't exactly unexpected.
As much as I am enjoying the DNA comedy morning, I'm headed off for Illinois via Penn State.Everyone have a great day and a better weekend.peace
Happy trails.
i've been around...considered coming back around for the gator games but thought i'd be wise not to step into a firing squad. while i'm disappointed they lost against LSU, it wasn't exactly unexpected.
Very true, just was dissapointed b/c we started that game so well.
Packers are 4-1 and the Cards beat the Steelers, I fail to see how those are signs of weakness. At least all the division leaders in the NFC have winning records.
The Raiders have only played 4 games and have a .500 record. So don't throw 'at least they all have winning records'.You used the Raiders as an example why the AFC isn't that much better than the NFC. One bad team last year that's in first. So I gave you 3 last year that are in first. Everyone expected all 4 of those teams to be near the bottom. So using the Raiders as an example doesn't hold.Besides none of these teams are likely to make the playoffs.There's only a few NFC teams that I would pick to beat a majority of the AFC.
Oh well before. That was during karaoke and Guitar Hero. I don't think Nik had even locked up her phone yet in that pic.
We had about four big Washington Apples a piece. We were just feeling gooood.
I was flipping through the channels around 2AM last night and randomly saw Jason Webber bust out of a Red Hot Poker Tour final table. weird
Weird.
whiskey check your PM's, everyone else, hello/goodbye.
SUNSHINE!
wow, you kids look FANTASTIC.Nik, eat a damn cheeseburger.Ren, that's the most flattering pic of you i've ever seen. You look HAWT.
I ate a hamburger that day. No mayo or cheese, but a real hamburger. I ate a few fries, too.

Today was my Friday Biatches.. We are off to Salem, Ma tomorrow morning for the weekend. We will be hitting Salem for all of the halloween goings on.. We will be hitting Gloucester for a Haunted castle as well as go touring through where everything in the movie "The Perfect Storm" took place. (I have been there and had a drink at that bar already.. but Chris hasn't). We will also be going on a tour and beer tasting at the Sam Adams Brewery. We will most likely hit Foxwoods for some poker on the way home. It should be a good weekend :)Then I have Monday off work too :club:

Today was my Friday Biatches.. We are off to Salem, Ma tomorrow morning for the weekend. We will be hitting Salem for all of the halloween goings on.. We will be hitting Gloucester for a Haunted castle as well as go touring through where everything in the movie "The Perfect Storm" took place. (I have been there and had a drink at that bar already.. but Chris hasn't). We will also be going on a tour and beer tasting at the Sam Adams Brewery. We will most likely hit Foxwoods for some poker on the way home. It should be a good weekend :)Then I have Monday off work too :club:
You and Chris sure like to be scared! I hope you guys have a blast. Take your luckbox for the poker.I'll be in Vegas starting tomorrow night.

Brad,I checked in right at 6:15 and got my A boarding pass. Thanks for the heads up on that. Thanks again for the tix. I'm starting to get excited.

Have fun, take a bunch of money from those Foxwoods donks.