• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

just owned LOLLI in HU PLOif she tells you she is good at these games please disregard
i bet you can pwn her in suckin' the cack too
Most of us were never given a copy of that, sir.But there's a chance there's one in Brad's Photobucket account that I might have seen.
i want a NEW pic though
WHERE THE FOCK IS THE PICTURE OF D IN A VICK JERSEY?!?!
she's not real happy with him right now. She did look hot in that bathing suit.

Informal poll:My son can fly back tomorrow (his scheduled flight back to Oregon) and:A) Have Jacque fly one way there, help load up his car, and ride with him for the 3 days to get here.2) box up what few things he has (mostly computer stuff and game consoles), ship it here, have his car shipped for the same money as Jacque's one way ticket, and get himself a one way ticket here and be here in a few hours.

Informal poll:My son can fly back tomorrow (his scheduled flight back to Oregon) and:A) Have Jacque fly one way there, help load up his car, and ride with him for the 3 days to get here.2) box up what few things he has (mostly computer stuff and game consoles), ship it here, have his car shipped for the same money as Jacque's one way ticket, and get himself a one way ticket here and be here in a few hours.
2 AINEC
2 AINEC
yup get him home now.Also do you want him three days in the car with Jacque?
Thanks for all the replies. You, however, get a steak.
'sok, you already got me one.

Since he's probably too modest to post this himself.....Gary just won a MTT at Stars.....$16.50 buy in - 360 max for $1,350Great playing and nice cash! :D:club::D :D

Playing triple shootout. First stage, down to final two, villain has a 7k/6k slight chip lead. Blinds 100/200.Hero in BB (200) has As5sPreflop, Villain min raises to 400, hero calls 200.Flop - Ah Kc 5cVillain bets 200, Hero ????

Since he's probably too modest to post this himself.....Gary just won a MTT at Stars.....$16.50 buy in - 360 max for $1,350Great playing and nice cash! :D:club::D :D
I hear this Gary guy is pretty good at tournaments. Maybe he should post around here.....Congrats, Gary! Nice job!
Playing triple shootout. First stage, down to final two, villain has a 7k/6k slight chip lead. Blinds 100/200.Hero in BB (200) has As5sPreflop, Villain min raises to 400, hero calls 200.Flop - Ah Kc 5cVillain bets 200, Hero ????
I make it 1200. But i'm an idiot.

Sounds like the Nashville trip was a success.<Jersey, you shouldn't be so hard on yourself. js>Question: Have we set a date for the FF draft?

Thanks Proof that you can't run bad forever.
I probably raise to 600 so I can see where he's at. He may go nuts with AJ but still probably calls with any king or any PP over the 5. It's sooooo read dependent. Just like Saturday when you wanted to call that allin with KQos, it was probably good since you were paying closer attention to his action and your gut said call.