• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

oh oh oh...what's my song?
Well, after Tom Cohchring comes on, and I think of Erik, then I think of you giving Erik reach around.You also get first dibs to So Hard Done By, but that doesn't play on the radio much.side note: I'd like to take this opportunity to actually congratulate myself, as well as Tim Fryer, with honorable mention to Brad and Renae, for the outstanding job we've done on Brett's bio. Some of the funniest **** ever in our heads and on MSN, but, it the truest slacker form, about 10% complete. To celebrate, I'm going take today off from writing it as well!Cheers!

I've been talking to a girl I met in Jax last weekend. Well, I've known her family for a long time, but we've never really spent any time together.Anyway, all three of her brothers are musicians, and one is playing in the band that I'm going to see tonight in Charlotte.I told her that I needed to sign off last night so I could get my sleep to be ready to drink and chase her brother's groupies.This is an excerpt of the e-mail I got relaying a conversation she had with him later last night:But he said that there is hot woman ass all over the place there! : ) I told him good because you wanted some hot groupie ass!! : ) And he said oh.. Well he is going to get it!!!! So, should be fun. He had texted me last night that the place was "fucking ridiculous" so it'll be nice to get to a proper city where you can drink and meet women.Anyway, Stan, consider coming. I know you hate me, but you'll have fun anyway.Buckhead Saloon, Charlotte (Norm, fight the urge and keep going to Nashville :club:)

Sweet Christ, that's ridiculous. My monthly bill for everything is less than that.
My monthly bill is $0. js
Sometimes it's fun to leave the boat....Name That Body Part thread
Loved it.
The detective told us that the state makes this decision.I put pictures in the gutshot thread for those that aren't sick of this drama.
Crazy....can I get a full body shot? Er, I mean....crazy.
happy 19th anniversary of my escape from the womb!
Fucking your mother hasn't been the same since. Thanks a lot for that.
side note: I'd like to take this opportunity to actually congratulate myself, as well as Tim Fryer, with honorable mention to Brad and Renae, for the outstanding job we've done on Brett's bio. Some of the funniest **** ever in our heads and on MSN, but, it the truest slacker form, about 10% complete. To celebrate, I'm going take today off from writing it as well!Cheers!
I've been HARD at work on it. I think I'm on page 22.
Buckhead Saloon, Charlotte (Norm, fight the urge and keep going to Nashville :club:)
Last fall or so, I was at the Buckhead here (ALWAYS tons of hot broads) for my buddy's bday party. The mostly cover band that was playing was from Charlotte and I was BSing with them on break. I asked how Charlotte was and they said the Buckhead down there had girls that put ours to shame. So, what I'm saying is...stab stab stab repeat.

Jarret, I'm probably leaving here about 7, so I'll be into Charlotte at about 8:30, so you can plan your arrival accordingly.If you want to stay Saturday night, there's a poker game I can take you to. Usually fairly soft. Bullet proof vests are optional.

You're all pussies for not coming to Nashville this weekend.
Wish I could. Ya'll should've listened when this trip was first thought of. We all could've chipped in for a RV, started the excursion out there and swooped some of us east coasters on the way! Take plenty of photos!
Oh, and no, I'll likely get no ass, but I can imagine....right?Jarret.....4.5 hrs.....js
Not with that damn attitude. If you want the pussy, you gotta go out and get it. You gotta prowl the scene, lure your pray in, order them a Roofie-martini, and bag 'em. And I would absolutely come down if I had gotten paid today... Unfortunately, I don't until Wednesday... and that sucks...Morning fockers. Happy Bday Burgundy. Hope ya get your dick wet in some southern bell. Or, some toothless redneck, hick bitch, who'll gum your cock like you've never felt before...
And I would absolutely come down if I had gotten paid today... Unfortunately, I don't until Wednesday... and that sucks...Morning fockers.
Sorriest excuse ever. I trust you'd pay me back if I lent you money. JS.
Jarret, I'm probably leaving here about 7, so I'll be into Charlotte at about 8:30, so you can plan your arrival accordingly.If you want to stay Saturday night, there's a poker game I can take you to. Usually fairly soft. Bullet proof vests are optional.
damn, now you're just making this hard....
damn, now you're just making this hard....
You know it's retarded. "I don't have the cash" compared to "I don't have the cash until Wednesday".....well, at that point, it's just logistics.
Wish I could. Ya'll should've listened when this trip was first thought of. We all could've chipped in for a RV, started the excursion out there and swooped some of us east coasters on the way! Take plenty of photos! Not with that damn attitude. If you want the pussy, you gotta go out and get it. You gotta prowl the scene, lure your pray in, order them a Roofie-martini, and bag 'em. And I would absolutely come down if I had gotten paid today... Unfortunately, I don't until Wednesday... and that sucks...Morning fockers. Happy Bday Burgundy. Hope ya get your dick wet in some southern bell. Or, some toothless redneck, hick bitch, who'll gum your cock like you've never felt before...
Dude.....that's SO uncool to be talking shit about his mom like that.
John, I need to 2 tix to ANY Penn State game this year. What can you do for me?
Probably not much more than you can. I don't pay money to the people that put me on the list for tickets. Let me send an email or two though.
Probably not much more than you can. I don't pay money to the people that put me on the list for tickets. Let me send an email or two though.
I'll pay for them. I'm not asking for anything for free. I just figured you'd have more connections and access. Can be anything. Doesn't need to be a Big Ten game.Any assistance is appreciated.

Wow. Catching up on the last three days was really like a soap opera.One shot ... Another admits to an affairSpeedy recoveries to both The Pro and Chicken.Happy travels everyone to whatever destination you have chosen. (Boston, Nashville, Charlotte, etc.)

I'll pay for them. I'm not asking for anything for free. I just figured you'd have more connections and access. Can be anything. Doesn't need to be a Big Ten game.Any assistance is appreciated.
Is this for you?
You know it's retarded. "I don't have the cash" compared to "I don't have the cash until Wednesday".....well, at that point, it's just logistics.
ok, i'm officially considering it. Logistics post to come...
Dude.....that's SO uncool to be talking shit about his mom like that.
huh?
Brent is a toothless retarded hick?
Once I punch him in the face he might be.
According to JarretRiF
RRG: The pillows need fluffing.