• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Josh,Are you close with your mom? Yea, I'm her favorite, and I gave her the cutest grandkidsWhat's the story on your dad and all the kids? I never met my dad till I was 12, he came to stay with my mom cause he was having financial problems. He also brought along my 3 year old 1/2 brother who was a little punk. I got into one day with my dad over my little 1/2 brother getting into my stuff, he choked me, I got free and went upstairs and came back with a baseball bat swinging. My mom came down and drug me out of the house, told him to be gone by the time we got back. Thats the last I ever saw of him.Shortly after Christmas when I turned 21, I got a phone call at my moms house from a woman who said she was my sister Tracy. Keep in mind I have a sister Tracy and this didn't sound like her. Turns out that she is my sister via my dad that I never knew about. She was calling to tell me my dad died and she asked if I wanted to go to the funeral, I told her I didn't have a father and handed the phone to my mom to talk to her. A few years later my real sister Tracy called me and said one of my other sisters I didn't know about had moved in across the street from her. She asked if I wanted to meet them, I said no. She asked if she could show them pics of me and Jalen (before Amara was born) and I told her I didn't care. Haven't heard from any of them since, I am perfectly fine with that.FMKTSA: Jeffrey, Blue, Dustin, Brett, Logan, Jarret?I don't even know how to make a good joke out of this...F - Brett, cause Fryer want's to go last...M - Logan, apparently he doesn't mind cleaning up messes, thats gotta be a plus right?K - Jarret, purely for self defense because I've made a few sexual jokes about Raq.T - Dustin, you got a purty mouth.S - Dickman, I can't deprive the world of someone who can make people weep over the interwebA - Blue, Jarret said he had the smallest wang.
Inara is yummy250px-Inara_Serra1.jpginara.jpgvirginpreg3.jpg
She is indeed, but if I had to choose one of those girls to take to the well provisioned uncharted island, I'd choose Kaylee.
I was actually thinking of The Gourds version of Gin and Juice when I was writing that. side note: Orange Drink was a great answer. Thanks! I remember in elemantary school and camp when they made those non-carbonated orange drinks in the small cartons just like the milk. That stuff was good.Oh, and speaking of Orange Drink, Favorite Crush flavor? GrapeCrush or Fanta? Never had FantaIs Fresca the best tequila mixer ever? I can't answer that, I lack experience with tequilaWhy is Fresca the hardest carbonated beverage ever to find in the US? I tried to google that, and got nothing. This might have been better for ask Norm day, JS.And why are there so many songs about rainbows? I blame Kermit the Frog
She is indeed, but if I had to choose one of those girls to take to the well provisioned uncharted island, I'd choose Kaylee.
Kaylee is pretty yummy too.Staite.jpgj_staite_bio.pngmitte.jpg
see...this is why i'm on your team....
i'm gonna go out on a limb and say vagina
That sounds good to me. I don't know if I want to get it downtown, though.
Born when and where? September 9th, 1976 - I don't recall what cityWhere exactly do you live now? Des Moines, IASame b-day as my MIL husband. Yes I am older than him. Do you see where the disdain comes from? Do you?I'm not banging your MIL dude, don't hate me for that...What's it like being the only black man in IA?Oddly enough, Iowa is fairly ethically diverse. You can see by the current deal going on with Maytag and the illegal immigrant workers. Although I think blacks are the smallest minority, we have a lot of Mexicans, Asians, and middle easterners. Down the street is an apartment complex I refer to as the Bosnian ghetto, it's a single apt complex with nothing but Bosnians. Place gives me the creeps.
Josh,So is your name Joshua but you hate it or is it really just Josh? hate it, like it shortened. Joshua was how I knew I was in troubleDo you think (if the show ever were to come back) that Mal and Inara should just get it on? Yea, HBO pick up the series so I can see her naked please.Do you make noises when you get off on a girl? Not very often, I'm pretty quiet.If Jalen wanted to pierce his ears would you let him? When he turns 18 he can make that decision for himself.
Stan, are you booked for TN yet?
ummm....i got some bad news 'bout that....i don't think i'm gonna be able to make it
ummm....i got some bad news 'bout that....i don't think i'm gonna be able to make it
Did you get a job?
Unacceptable. Don't let all of that talk about McDonald's yesterday bring you down. Nashville's got something for everyone. Why, there's a Sonic just down the road from somewhere. It's almost guaranteed!!!Oh, and El Gato Negro needs a wing man, so git-r-done!!!
yes ma'am....i'm no longer an unemployed bum....now i'm just a regular bum :club:
Congrats! What is your job? Are you working next weekend, is that why you're out for TN?