• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

i said i didnt know you that wellgreat, now your gonna be fat when you come here in august
That's okay. Scott will still sleep in the bed with me. He loves me just the way I am. Blech. I seriously feel yucky right now. I guess I can't eat grease anymore.

ali is truely retardedALEX DOUBLES UP TO WHAT I BELIEVE NOW IS THE CHIP LEAD!4 handedphil gordon and chris ferguson are like ummmm no hes in 3rd lol dermm arsejust messin with ya kristen, ya know that :club:

Of course, he can't fold AT there.
yes he can. Kravchenko hasn't been going all in a lot. He's been folding a fair bit to wang's raises. His all in says he's got a hand. AT isn't a favourite against the range of Krav.'s hands.
yes he can. Kravchenko hasn't been going all in a lot. He's been folding a fair bit to wang's raises. His all in says he's got a hand. AT isn't a favourite against the range of Krav.'s hands.
SWHe should have folded!
He was getting 2.5 to 1 on the call.Any hand with a live card can call.
ya, that's the math. but the reality is you're in jeopardy of doubling up a very dangerous player. Plus, he's controlling the pot odds to a great extent by the amount he's raising.I think getting it all in preflop vs. an all in reraise from probably the best player at the table isn't good poker. jmo.
ya, that's the math. but the reality is you're in jeopardy of doubling up a very dangerous player. Plus, he's controlling the pot odds to a great extent by the amount he's raising.I think getting it all in preflop vs. an all in reraise from probably the best player at the table isn't good poker. jmo.
Well his reraise was stupid in the first place, it's what priced him in. If he smooth calls and dumps the hand on the flop, it's much smarter than reraising and taking AT to war.
Hate to say it, but I agree with Blue.
Well his reraise was stupid in the first place, it's what priced him in. If he smooth calls and dumps the hand on the flop, it's much smarter than reraising and taking AT to war.
yup. he's been overplaying and every other guy at the table is trying to trap him. He walked into that one.
Hate to say it, but I agree with Blue.
Its not like the A7/A9 situation at all.Alex raised, He reraised, Alex pushed, he was priced in to call getting 2.5 to 1.The call with A9 was retarded, calling off 8.5 mil into a 3 mil pot was stupid.I'm not saying it was the best call, but it was mathematically correct at the time. The dumb thing was reraising in the first place.
Worktime.I'm sure by the time I get home, there will still be about 4-5 players left. Later all.
I was right. 4 left. Though they went out a little quicker than I thought early on.Glad I got home in time for Matasow's visit to the booth. :club: