FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

I see that and assume the poster is calling a foul on the post...hitting below the belt
So more of a "I see what you did there ... and you will be penalized"
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

You'd have to create a new one. Just make up an e-mail and use your dad's name or something.
ok I have some old stars bonuses to work off but after that I'll look into it.
Wow, really? Why? I mean, I know how you feel about burning stuff even though I would have burned it for you but why did you decide today to order them?They are very different albums. Aenima is hungry and angry. Lateralus is questioning and spiritual.
I decided with the music talk that Tool needed some of my money.
Cause you told John he sucked for not listenning to NIN, and then Nik felt guilty that she'd never listenned to your garbage, so she went out and bought it.
Admittedly, I should listen to it more. Is there some reason I can't get it on I-tunes? It's fine if I don't because Dave will enjoy it so having the physical CD is good.
bastage, go Grizzliesheckle Tim Raines Jr for me, I threw a no hitter against him in high school
Wow. You rock at baseball!
With the moms........100_0372.jpg
You look freakin' fantastic!!!!!!!
I decided with the music talk that Tool needed some of my money. Admittedly, I should listen to it more. Is there some reason I can't get it on I-tunes? It's fine if I don't because Dave will enjoy it so having the physical CD is good.
Dear Nikki,I just thought you should be aware that I credit you with being "turn on to" NIN and Reznor. I'd had a little exposure to them before because Katie listened to them a bit......but really didn't give a serious listen until you. I heart Hurt, I heart NIN and I heart Reznor, because of you. Much love,BunnyMy life it seems has taken a turnWhy, in the name of God, would I ever want to returnPeel off our skin, we're gonna burn what we were to the groundFuck in the fire and we'll spread all the ashes aroundI wanna kill away the rest of what's leftAnd I doYes I do
Wow. You rock at baseball! You look freakin' fantastic!!!!!!!
Oh my goodness, thank you dahling. But not nearly as good as the slimmed down and sexy you and Renae. :club:
Dear Nikki,I just thought you should be aware that I credit you with being "turn on to" NIN and Reznor. I'd had a little exposure to them before because Katie listened to them a bit......but really didn't give a serious listen until you. I heart Hurt, I heart NIN and I heart Reznor, because of you. Much love,Bunny
Awwwwww! You make me throw it all awayMy morals left to decayHow many you betrayYou've taken everythingMy head is filled with diseaseMy skin is begging you pleaseI'm on my hands and kneesI want so much to believe

odd company here to be making this post to... but I just thought I would come here and say hi.We've had a few army members message us lately, so we just thought we would say hello. so.. hello. I hope everyone is doing well. We are really good... Katie is great, Lance is doing well at work, and my school is fantastic.I hope you all have a great trip here in a few weeks...

odd company here to be making this post to... but I just thought I would come here and say hi.We've had a few army members message us lately, so we just thought we would say hello. so.. hello. I hope everyone is doing well. We are really good... Katie is great, Lance is doing well at work, and my school is fantastic.I hope you all have a great trip here in a few weeks...
HI
If Cindy posts now, all we'd need is ScottyNo for the trifecta.
Aaaarrghgh, you put the two worst names in one post!! Why do you play with fire?sidenote: Hi Ang.
Please tell me someone made the "it puts the lotion on its skin" joke.I hate having tech support on my computer all day. I feel like Henry trying to catch up.
Hey!
You know, it occurs to me that it's Thursday and I enjoy cheap beers. It also occurs to me that I enjoy baseball. Luckily, there is a way to remedy this situation.
FU
Dear scott4020,Congratulations! You have achieved the "GoldStar".We invite you to learn about your many new PokerStars VIP privileges byvisiting http://www.pokerstars.com/vip/gold.htmlSincerely,PokerStars Team.
Are you the new pro around here now?Cuz I'm still calling Dave "The Pro", so you better think of a nickname.