FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Wow, really? Why? I mean, I know how you feel about burning stuff even though I would have burned it for you but why did you decide today to order them?They are very different albums. Aenima is hungry and angry. Lateralus is questioning and spiritual.
Cause you told John he sucked for not listenning to NIN, and then Nik felt guilty that she'd never listenned to your garbage, so she went out and bought it.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

It does not appreciate that comment.
Please tell me someone made the "it puts the lotion on its skin" joke.I hate having tech support on my computer all day. I feel like Henry trying to catch up.
So I just left a brief introduction meeting with a guy I had never met before. We sat down in his conference room and I was going through my spill and in mid-sentence he let one rip. I know for a fact I paused when he did it cause I lost my train of thought for a second like did that really happen. His facial expression never changed and we went on like it never happened, but the 12 year old boy in me wanted to bust out laughing or at least give him a high 5 borat style
It would be hard not to laugh at that.Completely off that topic, I witnessed another sterling example of well-behaved youth at lunch. I was at Rally's, enjoying my meal outside when two teenagers walk up to get a table while their mom orders their food. The girl, probably 15 or so, is listening to her iPod and sits at a table next to me. Her younger brother chooses a different table and tells the girl, "No, not there, Mom doesn't want to sit in the sun." Pretty nice of the young man to think of his mom while she's getting them lunch. Obviously his sister missed that lesson in etiquette, because her response was, "So, who gives a fuck what she wants?"

RASG:Come with a nice young ladyIntelligent, yes she gentle and irieEverywhere me go me never lef' her at all-ieYes-a Daddy Snow me are the roam dance man-aRoam between-a dancin' in-a in-a nation-aYou never know say Daddy Me Snow me are the boom shakataMe never lay-a down flat in-a one cardboard box-aYes-a Daddy Me Snow me-a go reachin' out da top

Cause you told John he sucked for not listenning to NIN, and then Nik felt guilty that she'd never listenned to your garbage, so she went out and bought it.
Au contraire mon frere. That's French for you're a fucking idiot.Nik already owns some Tool and APC that I burned for her (so does Blue and a few others). But today she bought 2 specific albums. I think it's not entirely because of today's conversation.If she just wanted to listen to Tool she could have easily popped in that CD I sent her. Today's purchase is not to sample "my garbage" as you so eloquently put it.BTW - Don't you have some crank calls to make? Go away kid, you bother me.
Alright, I know this is an old joke and I should have spoken up before now but someone explain this to me. Is this from a commercial or something?
It is one of the robot ref's from Scott's robot competitions
You made me laugh today. Congrats. Big day for you.Besides, I can't help it, I was just stating what obviously would have been Alan's theory.
nope, that was way to deep and sound of a theory for me to develop.
It is one of the robot ref's from Scott's robot competitions
prepingforbattle2.jpg
:club: steve miller bandSo I just left a brief introduction meeting with a guy I had never met before. We sat down in his conference room and I was going through my splil spiel and in mid-sentence he let one rip. I know for a fact I paused when he did it cause I lost my train of thought for a second like did that really happen. His facial expression never changed and we went on like it never happened, but the 12 year old boy in me wanted to bust out laughing or at least give him a high 5 borat style
spiel (spēl, shpēl) Pronunciation Key n. A lengthy or extravagant speech or argument usually intended to persuade. JS

Has anyone seen the cans that advertise a free ticket or half price admission for Six Flags this year? I need two of those and was wondering which brand of soda they are on and even if they are running that promotion this summer.Norm, I seem to recall them being on Coke brand products, do you know if that is the case?

spiel (spēl, shpēl) Pronunciation Key n. A lengthy or extravagant speech or argument usually intended to persuade. JS
Pretty damn sure we already covered once today the fact I DONT FUCKING SPEAK GERMAN SO GET OFF MY ASS!
Has anyone seen the cans that advertise a free ticket or half price admission for Six Flags this year? I need two of those and was wondering which brand of soda they are on and even if they are running that promotion this summer.Norm, I seem to recall them being on Coke brand products, do you know if that is the case?
This is not exactly an answer to your question, but the six flags here (Louisville KY) have a promotion going right now where you pay $39.95 and get a year long season pass good for any Six Flags park.
This is not exactly an answer to your question, but the six flags here (Louisville KY) have a promotion going right now where you pay $39.95 and get a year long season pass good for any Six Flags park.
If it's cheaper than a day pass that is some good information. I could probably just go to their site and find this out.
If it's cheaper than a day pass that is some good information. I could probably just go to their site and find this out.
I checked their website not long about and it said like $68 or $78 or something on their website, but they have been running ads all over the radio here lately about it.