• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

It is that time again for me to slip off to lala land....Here's to slimming dreams to all those trying to lose a few (I really ought to join you on that quest)Until next time ....

I'm 208, btw. Wanna race to <200?
No thanks. I've given up on killing myself on this diet. I'm back to drinking some and having a few "enjoyment" foods during the week. I'm content with my 1-2 lbs a week now, rather than trying to drop 3-4 or more a week.Besides. Losing weight is a journey of self fulfillment and accomplishment, not the desire to get so thin and sexy that all you can think about will be fulfilling my rectum.
Well for some reason the forum won't let me quote, oh well. But yes Jeffrey, I've seen lots of stupid shit as a cop and yes I have lots of patients when it comes to dealing with people, it comes with the job. Of course everyone saw this coming and I understand your points. All I am saying is that it seemed harsh. Anyway, I am headed out to a going away party at the bar. It is my Friday night so I will be drinking. Good night all and a pleasant tomorrow.
I had a lot of patients too. When I was a nurse.
I had a lot of patients too. When I was a nurse.
I can't believe you're such a bitch. I mean, you call Roger out on this tiny bullshit spelling error, and consequently you offend everyone and kill the whole fucking thread for the night. What nerve. Better cool it Allie.

3 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)2 Members: Whiskey16, SmacciemacHey baby. Is that fluid in your ear, or are you just reaaaaally happy to see me?

I can't believe you're such a bitch. I mean, you call Roger out on this tiny bullshit spelling error, and consequently you offend everyone and kill the whole fucking thread for the night. What nerve. Better cool it Allie.
At least I didn't kill Jesus.hope you choke on a jello shot! ha!
3 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)2 Members: Whiskey16, SmacciemacHey baby. Is that fluid in your ear, or are you just reaaaaally happy to see me?
I am just reeeeaaalllyy happy to see you.. wanna stick something in my ear to try to drain it out?
I am just reeeeaaalllyy happy to see you.. wanna stick something in my ear to try to drain it out?
Sure. Got a toothpick right here to loosen this jello shot. Let me do that first before we get your ear goo on it.
Sure. Got a toothpick right here to loosen this jello shot. Let me do that first before we get your ear goo on it.
Shit!! Maybe thats what got stuck in my ear?? Damn tequila will give me an ear infection every time! I guess I was lucky it wasn't one of the strong ones..
7 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 3 Anonymous Users )4 Members: Whiskey16, GWCGWC, vvganeshavv, rocksquidOh, and you can hide there and keep reading, but no one is going to come to your rescue and tell me I'm wrong or out of line. Good luck.
Oh...............................
So, get this....I went to take Tylenol PMs since I'm still a little sick. Here, Buddy got into the bottle and ate at LEAST 10 of them, but they were the smallest pills. Seems that he likes to pass out fast when sick just like me!I would take him to the vet, but I don't want a visit from PETA.
Bwahahhahahaha

ya know you can all just choke on a fucking dick. I dont need every.single.person saying shit like this. Even the people that I always backed up and thought were my supposed friends... And for future reference to all you people who apparently have never made jello before, YOU HAVE TO KEEP FUCKING JELLO in the fridge, otherwise it would MELT. It was in the back of the fridge wrapped in plastic wrap. She woke up this morning (when I wasn't even fucking HOME) didnt wake up lance, and went into the fridge, took everything out and ate maybe 2 tiny little pieces of jello. She was chipper and happy but thats NOT because of the freaking jello. Oh and Whiskey, I was NOT the anonymous user like you thought I was, I wasn't even HOME at that time. You are still a fucking asshole and always will be. You too Tim. Get a fucking life and find something better to do than constantly say shit about people you don't even fucking know.

Enjoy your night. But when you get back, we're gonna step outside and settle this like any real men would.......I've got more than 15k posts on an internet poker forum. What you got?
Real men huh. Ok, it's quiches at 10 paces.

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)2 Members: SAM_Hard8, Nikki_NHey baby