• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I have pants on...they just have this HUGE hole in the crotch.TPIUWP?
Yep, it certainly is!Dave has a pair of sweats like this.

Oh, and it's not the Pshcyo Bitches fault. It's on Lance's boy, since nothing has been said about him, and she's taking all the blame. No matter how much of a bitch you might think she is, the buddy is the one I'd be pissed at.

sorry guess i'm not allowed to vent in here anymore either, I'll go away now.But Evian water is yummy. So is Voss.
Your bitching is idiotic. Go brag to your Mommy and Me board about Katie being all "happy and chipper" this afternoon.
You can feel me anytime. As long as you're not wearing pants.
How about ones with a hole in the crotch?
Sorry folks.
FYI: You don't have to be sorry to Allie and everyone else that I have pants on.I saw this crazy nice butt at Pitt today. She was crazy hot too. And nippin.
Wonder if a black Radio host would get fired for calling me a frizzy haired cracker?
See, I don't think so. And while I don't condone calling girls you've never met nappy headed hos, I also have to wonder if it's not a bit of an overreaction.
See, I don't think so. And while I don't condone calling girls you've never met nappy headed hos, I also have to wonder if it's not a bit of an overreaction.
STFU, NHH!
How about ones with a hole in the crotch?
That'll do. sidenote: when I was out at my dad's, my sis in law and I drank some Pina Colada's. My step mom is French Canadian and sometimes has a little trouble with English. She called them penis co-la-la's. She wasn't joking. So they are now forever Penis Co-la-la's
I have pants on...they just have this HUGE hole in the crotch.TPIUWP?
Absolutely to the white text.To the other: You'd have your balls hanging out of them even if there were no hole so what's the diff?