• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

The More I Know.I would like to point out that if Petoria were to come in here and tell mrphilfish to fuck off right now, it would be the funniest thing that's happened in a long time.
I don't think it'd be nice of Petordiahrrea to say shit like that to DalePhil.
Did anyone see the video of the story being done on a guy that shot his neighbor?? The reporter is doing it from in front of the police station and the guy walks up...they cut to him, tell him he's wanted, and ask where he's been. He says something like "At Jack In the Box...I got a Sprite...." LMMFAO!If I'm gonna get the chair...I'm gonna ask for JITB for my last meal now.Go to www.thatvideostie.com to see it. Good sheet.
I don't even know what to say about that. Unbelievable.
I think this picture is out of line in a humor thread. It's a famous shot (from Vietnam, I think) of soldiers and crying children. One of the soldiers is photoshopped, I think to look like a Team America puppet. Not really sure.I was just disturbed. Am I being grumpy, or do you have the same reaction?
I think your reaction is justified and accurate.
And yours in the president.
Oh come on, that's unfair. Dubya isn't anywhere near skinny enough to be called a skeleton.
What of Renae's would be in the president?
My fingers. Dubya's ass. He's my puppet. All this time you just thought it was Cheney.
My fingers. Dubya's ass. He's my puppet. All this time you just thought it was Cheney.
I'm not buying that. Marijuana would've been legalized years ago if you were in control.
I'm not buying that. Marijuana would've been legalized years ago if you were in control.
It's all part of my master plan. Start a war in Iraq, win the world cup for the master race, then drugs for everyone while all the attention is focused elsewhere.Gotta be forward thinking, Doodlebug.
It's all part of my master plan. Start a war in Iraq, win the world cup for the master race, then drugs for everyone while all the attention is focused elsewhere.Gotta be forward thinking, Doodlebug.
I am forward thinking, but right now I'm focusing on July 20-23.
alright, I'm out biatchesno work for 9 days! W00t!
Enjoy the vacation, SAM.

Friday, 30th of June 2006 01:21 PMThe early chip leaders for this event as we enter into Level 2 ($25 small blind, $50 big blind) are Tony Gouda (7,500) and Paul Wolfe (7,000). Others who have more than doubled their orginal 2,500 stacks already include Phil Ivey, Scotty Nguyen, Freddy Deeb and Daniel Negreanu.

2 1/2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Picture you here:4d5c7a12.jpg
I already am.5 Members: dolfan, GWCGWC, Cool Runnings, pupsamazingwife, NorthPacificAng, make some spaghetti.