FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

So it would appear that the Borgata actually built bleachers into their new poker room, ones that can pulled out of the wall for when they need them. Talk about forward thinking.

• Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I don’t have the right attitude? That’s rich coming from you. You must have the lowest self-esteem possible. Why else would you feel the need to attack someone you don’t even know on a public forum? Does it make you feel better? I hope you at least get something out of it.The funniest part of your post is how you accuse me of being “chicken shit” because I haven’t posted on this forum for so long and then follow it up with a “don’t assume you know us.” LMAO! Why is it okay for you to assume you know me? You’re a hypocrite! “Dickhead?” I don’t think I’ve heard that since highschool. Maybe it is you who should be at this Hideout of which you speak.I also like how you swear so much in your post. It really makes you appear tough and especially intimidating. You are obviously compensating for something.I really think we will be friends somewhere down the line.
Seriously, go fuck an electric pencil sharpener.
I hope I'm not crossing a line in terms of subject matter, but in honor of our Army representation at the WSOP:I've been here before,I'm luckbox Brad, hear me roarI'm the stuff of lore!
nh :club:
We were just mulling over heading to AC to play some poker.. :club:
I don't know what your comp situation is this time, but ask about poker rates. I know this guy who says he gets $89/night at the Borgota with the poker rate.If you go, good luck! Kiss the bikini waitress for me.
I am at my gate now, probably boarding in 45 minutes or so.Lance is picking me up at the airport in Vegas.I told Ang, he realy IS the official taxi driver of the FCPHA!Thanks to everyone and I'll do my best.
GL Brad.
I don't know what your comp situation is this time, but ask about poker rates. I know this guy who says he gets $89/night at the Borgota with the poker rate.If you go, good luck! Kiss the bikini waitress for me.
durin' the week...yah....you'll get that rate....not on the weekend though...at least they never give it to me :club:
well...today sucked aish....got invited to daniela's parent's house to watch the argenina/germany match (they're argentinian)....they make THE BEST barbeque, with a pig and some other meats....i was hopin' for a win so maybe, just mayyyyyyyyybe i would get some kinda celebration sex afterwards at d's place....just my luck, they lost :club: soooo alls i got was a good bye hug and some tears...oh....she also popped the question to me.....Daniela: Are you going to gambler's annonymous yet?Me: *sigh*
*sigh*- still prob better than asking her for $5.
Wow, just wow. I went to the $9 million house (Yea, I might have said 6 or 7 before, but it went up and up as he picked materials. And, so you know, this would be somewhere in the range of $1520-25 million in LA.) that we just got done building. It was amazing enough before the finished and the furniture was in. Now, 75% of the furniture is in and we're 99.9% done, it's just WOW. I'm going to try and make it down there next week and post some pics of it.
durin' the week...yah....you'll get that rate....not on the weekend though...at least they never give it to me :club:
Well, that's because they know you'll come back anyway.....

Welcome to your control panel Manage your ignored usersThis section allows you to set up your ignored users list.When you add a user to your ignore list, any posts they make will be masked until you specify that you wish to read them. You may not be able to ignore users if they are in a member group which doesn't allow them to be added.Name Group Posts Petoria Members 4837 Remove Habs Fan Members 1983 Remove 76clubs Members 3688 Remove mrphilfish Members 37 Remove XX44466XX Members 1541 Remove --------------------------------------------------------- Today, 2:16 PM Post #107331 You have chosen to ignore all posts from: mrphilfish. · View this post · Un-ignore mrphilfish ---------------------------------------------------------------Ahhhhhhhh, much better.

It's funny how when someone adds another poster to their ignore list they inevitably feel the need to announce it. Congratulations, you're ignoring me, great accomplishment. I understand the need to ignore me; it must be frustrating when you want to knock knuckles with someone but you know you don't have what it takes.
ask for the room with the pull down bed, they might cut you a deal
Welcome to your control panel Manage your ignored usersThis section allows you to set up your ignored users list.When you add a user to your ignore list, any posts they make will be masked until you specify that you wish to read them. You may not be able to ignore users if they are in a member group which doesn't allow them to be added.Name Group Posts Petoria Members 4837 Remove Habs Fan Members 1983 Remove 76clubs Members 3688 Remove mrphilfish Members 37 Remove XX44466XX Members 1541 Remove ---------------------------------------------------------
why habs fan?
ask for the room with the pull down bed, they might cut you a dealwhy habs fan?
Haha, you know I don't really remember. He must have come in here and said something stupid.Maybe I was in a Blue mood and had a quick trigger that day.
ask for the room with the pull down bed, they might cut you a deal
borgata is too nice to have a pull down bed....as for the sands...i will NEVER spend another dime in there again....fuggin' ripoffs!i'm feelin' angry today :club:
Haha, you know I don't really remember. He must have come in here and said something stupid.Maybe I was in a Blue mood and had a quick trigger that day.
he seems like a good guy in the sick thread, I don't remember him posting in here.

Did anyone see the video of the story being done on a guy that shot his neighbor?? The reporter is doing it from in front of the police station and the guy walks up...they cut to him, tell him he's wanted, and ask where he's been. He says something like "At Jack In the Box...I got a Sprite...." LMMFAO!If I'm gonna get the chair...I'm gonna ask for JITB for my last meal now.Go to www.thatvideostie.com to see it. Good sheet.

FCPHA Fatty Weight Loss Clinic
btw....-10.

I think this picture is out of line in a humor thread. It's a famous shot (from Vietnam, I think) of soldiers and crying children. One of the soldiers is photoshopped, I think to look like a Team America puppet. Not really sure.I was just disturbed. Am I being grumpy, or do you have the same reaction?

I think this picture is out of line in a humor thread. It's a famous shot (from Vietnam, I think) of soldiers and crying children. One of the soldiers is photoshopped, I think to look like a Team America puppet. Not really sure.I was just disturbed. Am I being grumpy, or do you have the same reaction?
Yeah, I could do without seeing that pic.
I think it's a little disturbing and out of line.
You make me laugh kind of sick and twisted. I saw yours and Logan's bet. That's AWESOME! I won't make you drink outside by yourself. Or, if I do, I'll at least give you a lawn chair. :club:
The Mariners are getting the ass-end of our rotation so I'm a little worried now.
didn't need to see it.
Here's another big word for you: transference.In things related to verbosity and fagginess, Jeffrey practices tranference.
The More I Know.I would like to point out that if Petoria were to come in here and tell mrphilfish to fuck off right now, it would be the funniest thing that's happened in a long time.