FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

OH SNAP!@
Well, I was gonna ask for my $100 back due to his non-performance, but I don't think his bankroll can afford that kind of hit right now! (I keed. You know it's out of love)
I was helping alan spell awry.
And I was being my typically smart assed, douchebag self. No worries.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Well, I was gonna ask for my $100 back due to his non-performance, but I don't think his bankroll can afford that kind of hit right now! (I keed. You know it's out of love)And I was being my typically smart assed, douchebag self. No worries.
and a good job you do being a smart ass. I need to learn to recognize.
You're right and I hope I'm wrong but I think he overstates his talents a lot. I think that if he doesn't learn soon that he really doesn't know everything about this game that he's going to fall hard. Even the real KidPoker is humble about admitting that this is a learning process for him every single day.He's Nuke and he needs a Crash in the worst way.
True the big win may have gone to his head. I hope he doesn't learn his lesson the hard way. I hope his dad is watching his bankroll!
Ok, so I gotta comment on this one. On Sept 11th, then Sgt. Kuhfahl was about to board a DoD shuttle bus that runs from my building (Navy Annex) to the Pentagon. The two buildings are about 500 yards apart. I was heading to office spaces to scout furniture to bring from the Pentagon to my office. I boarded the 0838 shuttle bus to the Pentagon that morning. Thank god it was that one and Not the one that went 15 minutes earlier, which Would have put me in the Pentagon prior to the plane. So, as we are rolling down the hill to the Pentagon, we can hear this plane, we see it clip an antennae on the top of my building, prior to it making a right handed turn, clipping a sign over the highway the runs between my building and the Pentagon, hit the ground, and then into the walls of the Pentagon. I saw that fireball that you see in this film about 3-400 yards in front of me. I Felt the heat emerge from that thing, it literally shook the bus that I was on. You don't see the most powerful building in the world on fire too many times in your life. But I'll tell you that it was real as shit. I'll tell you that all those families who had Kids on that plane, they know it's real as shit too. Everyone has a conspiracy theory, and everyone is entitled to their views/opinions on the matter. But I'll tell you right now, that I'd be dead if I had caught the bus I was originally supposed to be on. Dead from burning up in jet fuel flames that burned ALL of the office space that I was about to enter to scout furniture. I watched this happen and won't ever forget it...
Wow, Jarret, that gave me chills.

Apparently my write-up of how pointless my trip to Iowa was last week was "extremely well written" according to my boss.It's nice to know that I can bitch in such an eloquent manner.

Really?? I'm Honored hehe
You should be
sorry. some of the bowling teams had to post bowl, so i had to go and supervise.john and any other bowlers here will appreciate this.There was a jr bowler abc sanctioned league going on at the end of the bowling alley near the bar. Why they put the jr bowlers near the bar is beyond me. Anyway, i'm at the bar ordering drinks and the people watching this league just start cheering their head off. So i go over to watch and this 16 yr old kid is on his second game, going into the 10th and has 10 strikes. First game the kid bowled a 255. So i'm standing there, kid lines up for his 11th throw, Strike! Now i'm drinking my beer watching. never seen a 300 game. and here's this 16yr old going for it. 12th throw, Stike! The kid hit it for the perfect 300 game!So i go back tell everyone and i'm keeping my eye over there. The kid has another game to go. in the third game, the kid again struck out till the 10th frame. This was ridiculous. The entire alley stopped to watch this kid. here he is, 16, and about to bowl back to back 300 games! 10th frame comes up, strike! this kid has an incredible hook. i mean unreal. He lines up for his 11th shot, looked like his normal throw to me. but at the last second before his ball would normally break, Gutter!But god damn. that kid was good! i don't know what he ended up with, but he had an 800ish series. Pro bowlers don't do this! unreal!
I hate kids like that....My average right now is about 195
I just really don't understand that mentality at all. I mean, from the very beginning, everything I've ever learned about poker from every book and every person who's ever helped me has always stressed that it's not money, it's BB. Have you never thought of it as BBs? Or did you at one time and have recently changed your thought pattern?
I play for fun and relaxation, but the money is nice, but I don't concern myself with it. Now I have a ton of stuff to do. Back much later.
Seriously this is crazy, new footage showing the plane crashing into the Pentagon in slow motion. Hit pause right at the 25 second mark. I am telling you I dont see any way that is a full sized Boeing 747. Its impossible to tell for sure, but it sure looks a shitload like a missle or something.Pentagon Video
That's because it wasn't!
I play for fun and relaxation, but the money is nice, but I don't concern myself with it. However, I will not play for fun in Vegas because I'm against fun while on vacation.
Sorry, had to do it.
it was actually a 757 like this one ...
Just to add, a 757-200 is only 155 ft. long while a 747-8 is 243 ft long. A 747 is a dang big aircraft for international flights. A 757 is more of a replacement for a 727.

I'm free-i'm free,And freedom tastes of reality,I'm free-i'm free,An' i'm waiting for you to follow me.If i told you what it takesTo reach the highest high,You'd laugh and say 'nothing's that simple'But you've been told many times beforeMessiahs pointed to the doorAnd no one had the guts to leave the temple!I'm free-i'm freeAnd freedom tastes of realityI'm free-i'm freeAnd i'm waiting for you to follow me.Chorus:How can we follow?How can we follow?done with catchup. I just want to weigh in on zim's brashness, I agree with what everyone is sayin. I'm gonna provide a link of someone that I respect a lot. He's only 23(maybe 24 now) and is one of the biggest winners at the big limits(100/200, 50/100, 10/20 NL). He is a great person and is very humble about himself. I think that more people that play big limits well should emulate him. He also gives a lot of hope for those of us who are grinding our way up. When I met him back in oct I was shocked that he was two years younger then me2 years being a proon another note, I bought two more books today. Zahir by Paulo Coelho and A portrait of the artist as a young man by James Joyce. I'm trying to read a lot more as to balance out my life a bit so that its not so insanely focused on poker

Just to add, a 757-200 is only 155 ft. long while a 747-8 is 243 ft long. A 747 is a dang big aircraft for international flights. A 757 is more of a replacement for a 727.
you do realize you dont have to be "the pro" at everything right?
Apparently my write-up of how pointless my trip to Iowa was last week was "extremely well written" according to my boss.It's nice to know that I can bitch in such an eloquent manner.
So Jimmy gets his writing skills from you, and his sense of humor for Fryer, then?Isn't that little schmuck supposed to be back in the states soon?
Ok, so I gotta comment on this one. On Sept 11th, then Sgt. Kuhfahl was about to board a DoD shuttle bus that runs from my building (Navy Annex) to the Pentagon. The two buildings are about 500 yards apart. I was heading to office spaces to scout furniture to bring from the Pentagon to my office. I boarded the 0838 shuttle bus to the Pentagon that morning. Thank god it was that one and Not the one that went 15 minutes earlier, which Would have put me in the Pentagon prior to the plane. So, as we are rolling down the hill to the Pentagon, we can hear this plane, we see it clip an antennae on the top of my building, prior to it making a right handed turn, clipping a sign over the highway the runs between my building and the Pentagon, hit the ground, and then into the walls of the Pentagon. I saw that fireball that you see in this film about 3-400 yards in front of me. I Felt the heat emerge from that thing, it literally shook the bus that I was on. You don't see the most powerful building in the world on fire too many times in your life. But I'll tell you that it was real as shit. I'll tell you that all those families who had Kids on that plane, they know it's real as shit too. Everyone has a conspiracy theory, and everyone is entitled to their views/opinions on the matter. But I'll tell you right now, that I'd be dead if I had caught the bus I was originally supposed to be on. Dead from burning up in jet fuel flames that burned ALL of the office space that I was about to enter to scout furniture. I watched this happen and won't ever forget it...
WOW!
So Jimmy gets his writing skills from you, and his sense of humor for Fryer, then?Isn't that little schmuck supposed to be back in the states soon?
Did you just say I'm not funny?And yeah, he might even be back by now. If not now, very soon.
Did you just say I'm not funny?And yeah, he might even be back by now. If not now, very soon.
You don't have to be funny cause you're pretty.
it could be, it might be, it is. Homerun
Seriously, give the man his steak.
Keith and Alan should go on a nationwide crime spree together in celebration of their freedoms.Congrats, Keith.
alan can still go to jail under probation violation, I can't :club:
it was actually a 757 like this one ...not trying to start conspiracy theories as there are enough of those already out there, just interesting.here are a few other interesting pictures/artist renditions showing the actual damage at the pentagon compared to the size of the 757
Things like these conspiracy therorist depress the hell out of me!