FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

This is why Golf doesn't entertain me much anymore either, unless I'm drinking.
Dear Whiskey,When you capitalize the word "golf" and people who don't read good see it, there's a chance they might think it says "God" and be very confused for a moment.Thanks, A Person Who Doesn't Read Good
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Seriously this is crazy, new footage showing the plane crashing into the Pentagon in slow motion. Hit pause right at the 25 second mark. I am telling you I dont see any way that is a full sized Boeing 747. Its impossible to tell for sure, but it sure looks a shitload like a missle or something.Pentagon Video

Yea I don't have a problem with you saying something.My point was more that since I grew up playing a lot of competitive sports, I was also walking the line he does. I'd talk more trash than Reggie Miller does to Spike Lee, but if I got beat or shown up i would be the first to say good job to you also. It was a way to prepare myself mentally for a challenge.
Agreed. And this is exactly it. There's also a balance and humbleness that I haven't really seen exhibited there, which is why I decide to comment.I always thought it would be funny when he'd come in and post about his Neg-O beats, saying, "people are playing me this way just because I'm Zimmer." Well, if you're that good, and you recognize that, then why aren't you adjusting your game to counter it. Because it's only a $10 buy-in and you don't care, well then just play it off as that and don't complain about your beats and that you can't make moves. DN plays some small tourneys and has some fun, and plays through the bounties and everyone wanting to say they take a pot of him, and he can adjust for it. Sometimes he loses and it's all in good fun.I don't mind conckiness and confidence, but do it with a touch of class and dignity, too.
Dear Whiskey,When you capitalize the word "golf" and people who don't read good see it, there's a chance they might think it says "God" and be very confused for a moment.Thanks, A Person Who Doesn't Read Good
Haha....this part really made me laugh.
hahaha that's makes it a much funnier statement
Seriously this is crazy, new footage showing the plane crashing into the Pentagon in slow motion. Hit pause right at the 25 second mark. I am telling you I dont see any way that is a full sized Boeing 747. Its impossible to tell for sure, but it sure looks a shitload like a missle or something.Pentagon Video
wow that's nuts, I think the plane was just going too fast for the camera
yea im sure you're right, but still wow
If you haven't ever seen the pentagon in person, it's much bigger than you can actually imagine. It would make a 747 look a lot smaller than you'd expect it to. Also, not all planes that crashed that day were 747s, to my knowledge, but I could be wrong and haven't researched it.

Morning, everyone.

Well, I was gonna save it for my blog, but since you've already spilled the beans...Thanks for railing and the advice.
:club: Well done.
edit
Well said.
Good Morning Scott (wasn't that totally disgusting), Sharon, TheresaChris - Welcome!!!Ang - awesome about the kid, all though hearing her say fuck are you would have been the cutest thing!!!Tommy - u still suck :Pwhoever is keeping track of the weight i lost 1lb.....This is monumental for me, since i've pretty much been plateaued (sp) for a couple months now.Everyone Else FU
This is NOT thursday.
When in fact we have learned that she doesn't shave she gets waxed.. just to finish the story lolToo many times to even keep track of..I'd love to know where Jersey was listed
I thought Jersey was a state?
morning all.agree with Whiskey, I do well at sng's but I donk it up when bored or play more than one at a time. Nice to see you all. Have a wonderful day.
You are like that teammate that stays to himself and doesn't associate with the team.
ok, so the plan is to leave here tonight, point the car west and get off the highway at Exit 33 where we will spend an evening of gambling and possibly a fine dinner at Turning Stone. There will be an overnight stay with poker in the morning.
Sounds like a plan! Have fun!Sharon, hope you get to feeling better.I also play poker as a "hobby", overall have won money, but it's beer money, not real money. That is also why it won't be too hard to give it up when it becomes illegal!
Ok, so I gotta comment on this one. On Sept 11th, then Sgt. Kuhfahl was about to board a DoD shuttle bus that runs from my building (Navy Annex) to the Pentagon. The two buildings are about 500 yards apart. I was heading to office spaces to scout furniture to bring from the Pentagon to my office. I boarded the 0838 shuttle bus to the Pentagon that morning. Thank god it was that one and Not the one that went 15 minutes earlier, which Would have put me in the Pentagon prior to the plane. So, as we are rolling down the hill to the Pentagon, we can hear this plane, we see it clip an antennae on the top of my building, prior to it making a right handed turn, clipping a sign over the highway the runs between my building and the Pentagon, hit the ground, and then into the walls of the Pentagon. I saw that fireball that you see in this film about 3-400 yards in front of me. I Felt the heat emerge from that thing, it literally shook the bus that I was on. You don't see the most powerful building in the world on fire too many times in your life. But I'll tell you that it was real as shit. I'll tell you that all those families who had Kids on that plane, they know it's real as shit too. Everyone has a conspiracy theory, and everyone is entitled to their views/opinions on the matter. But I'll tell you right now, that I'd be dead if I had caught the bus I was originally supposed to be on. Dead from burning up in jet fuel flames that burned ALL of the office space that I was about to enter to scout furniture. I watched this happen and won't ever forget it...
If you haven't ever seen the pentagon in person, it's much bigger than you can actually imagine. It would make a 747 look a lot smaller than you'd expect it to. Also, not all planes that crashed that day were 747s, to my knowledge, but I could be wrong and haven't researched it.
it was actually a 757 like this one ...757-photo.jpgnot trying to start conspiracy theories as there are enough of those already out there, just interesting.here are a few other interesting pictures/artist renditions showing the actual damage at the pentagon compared to the size of the 757dea-77.jpgpentagonxox30.jpg
Ok, so I gotta comment on this one. On Sept 11th, then Sgt. Kuhfahl was about to board a DoD shuttle bus that runs from my building (Navy Annex) to the Pentagon. The two buildings are about 500 yards apart. I was heading to office spaces to scout furniture to bring from the Pentagon to my office. I boarded the 0838 shuttle bus to the Pentagon that morning. Thank god it was that one and Not the one that went 15 minutes earlier, which Would have put me in the Pentagon prior to the plane. So, as we are rolling down the hill to the Pentagon, we can hear this plane, we see it clip an antennae on the top of my building, prior to it making a right handed turn, clipping a sign over the highway the runs between my building and the Pentagon, hit the ground, and then into the walls of the Pentagon. I saw that fireball that you see in this film about 3-400 yards in front of me. I Felt the heat emerge from that thing, it literally shook the bus that I was on. You don't see the most powerful building in the world on fire too many times in your life. But I'll tell you that it was real as shit. I'll tell you that all those families who had Kids on that plane, they know it's real as shit too. Everyone has a conspiracy theory, and everyone is entitled to their views/opinions on the matter. But I'll tell you right now, that I'd be dead if I had caught the bus I was originally supposed to be on. Dead from burning up in jet fuel flames that burned ALL of the office space that I was about to enter to scout furniture. I watched this happen and won't ever forget it...
man that is crazy. my brother is an air traffic controller in NYC, doesnt actually work at an airport, but at a ground base that traffics/directs the planes between airports within like a 300 mile radius. He wasnt working that morning shift as it was his turn to work evenings, but he said his crew knew about it instantly when the flight patterns went arry(sp?). Two ladies at his job quit after that day.

Alan, since you're cutting back on the poker, would you like me to take your spots in the HUL so that we have a chance at winning another match?

Ok, so I gotta comment on this one. I watched this happen and won't ever forget it...
Wow, that's some freaky stuff. It's scary how little things like taking a different bus can change your life.I had some friends that were over in Thailand when the tsunami hit in 2004. They were supposed to go on this fishing tour that morning but they were late for their boat and it went out to sea without them.Hence, they're still alive.

Alan - The shots you put up with the images of the Pentagon and the plane are so out of proportion. Like Jeffrey said, the Pentagon is HUGE. It's really a big big building. That plane would look really small sitting next to the Pentagon.

sheeeit....so you got on the later bus?....glad you were a slacker even back then
I saw that fireball that you see in this film about 3-400 yards in front of me. I Felt the heat emerge from that thing, it literally shook the bus that I was on. You don't see the most powerful building in the world on fire too many times in your life. But I'll tell you that it was real as shit. I'll tell you that all those families who had Kids on that plane, they know it's real as shit too.
:club: I can't imagine how that must have felt, so helpless. I'm glad I didn't live in NYC that day.
Alan, since you're cutting back on the poker, would you like me to take your spots in the HUL so that we have a chance at winning another match?
:club:
Alan - The shots you put up with the images of the Pentagon and the plane are so out of proportion. Like Jeffrey said, the Pentagon is HUGE. It's really a big big building. That plane would look really small sitting next to the Pentagon.
i just found the images, not vouching for their validity or accuracy.