FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Well, I was gonna save it for my blog, but since you've already spilled the beans...Thanks for railing and the advice.
i didn't rail it, but from seeing 2nd, YSAHU.gj man
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Hey Lance, Mr. Pro or anyone else with some knowledge on this,I've played mostly NL HE up to this point but I need to cutting my teeth at LHE. What's a "safe" amount to buy-in for at a 5/10 LHE table?

Hey Lance, Mr. Pro or anyone else with some knowledge this,I've played mostly NL HE up to this point but I need to cutting my teeth at LHE. What's a "safe" amount to buy-in for at a 5/10 LHE table?
200 is fine...300 gives you a little more play but i generally buyin for 20bb at a limit table.
Hey Lance, Mr. Pro or anyone else with some knowledge on this,I've played mostly NL HE up to this point but I need to cutting my teeth at LHE. What's a "safe" amount to buy-in for at a 5/10 LHE table?
200 is plenty......
$300
Thanks guys, that's kind of what I was thinking. What are the usual min & max buy-ins at a 5/10 table anyway?
the min is usually a silly 5BB, but it depends on the site.there is no max buyin at a LHE table.
the min is usually a silly 5BB, but it depends on the site.there is no max buyin at a LHE table.
FOCK LIMIT!
uh oh.I think I should not have started playing Civ 3. I could be playing this game for a long time.
This is why I've put off playing Avernum 4 from Spidweb games until later this week. It just came out, and I've been playing this series (and another like it) since I was at least 12.Bad graphics, but amazing gameplay. I'm addicted to it.
Hey fockers, what's up?
nada much....just chillin' like a villain
He didn't post it but Jeffrey had a nice score tonight. He took down 2nd place in a $20 Tourney on FCP.Nice Score bro!
:club: 2ndcan i borrow 5 bucks? :D
This is why I've put off playing Avernum 4 from Spidweb games until later this week. It just came out, and I've been playing this series (and another like it) since I was at least 12.Bad graphics, but amazing gameplay. I'm addicted to it.
Yea, it's gonna be a struggle to go to bed, but I think I'm gonna be able to do it...at least for tonight.so good night all
Yea, it's gonna be a struggle to go to bed, but I think I'm gonna be able to do it...at least for tonight.so good night all
peace out homie
damn, i totally got pwned. :D instead finding the fight i was looking for, i ended up wasting 20 minutes reading about the fake fight between miiss idaho, ron mexico, and whiskey. :club: damn you oolong. :Pwhy do i suck?
I don't care who you are, that's funny.And you suck because you're nosy.
hello!name Chrisage 22sex Yes!occupation Maintenance at the big houselocation Jerseychildren? never!marital/relationship status Together with Sharon! :club:
Welcome Chris!
BTW... looks like MIL is coming here in July.. taking k8e to florida for a week, and bringing her back... so we can be totally baby-free for when the Army takes over Vegas!! Now i just need to not get pregnant so I can be drunk from the second everyone arrives until everyone leaves! WOOHOO!(btw it ends up being cheaper than a babysitter for like 3-4 days anyways! and we can stay out as long as we want)
SWEEEET!!!!!And I'm caught up. Sorry I missed Bluff and Tommy.Maybe I'll actually try to go to bed early tonight.
lol who hasn't?
I haven't. JSanyway. I was just fighting with my drunken friend. It wasn't like full out fisticuffs, but he is so friggen hammered and I was wrestling him to the ground, but I just basically gave up. I have to wake up tommorrow, and now he is stumbling back to his exes place, and she has a massive migrane going right now. He's not my problem anymore