• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

poker right now. But we'll be around all week we should drink some liquor.
Come play with us!
:oyea um, not like on each other or anything
Gaakkk! Whoa nelly! I just threw up in my mouth a bit. Uh, didn't you read my trip report? We burned incense and prayed! :club:

How many times do Nik and I have to say we are sitting alone at this poker table and need some company before one of you dense mother ****ers gets the hint and comes and plays with us?I mean, seriously, why are you here if you don't play with Nik and I? :club:

How many times do Nik and I have to say we are sitting alone at this poker table and need some company before one of you dense mother ****ers gets the hint and comes and plays with us?I mean, seriously, why are you here if you don't play with Nik and I? :club:
I'd be there, but I only have money on Party. :(P.S. Learn how to swear. Jesus. :D
Yep.. Its time for me to go be afraid of the dark ..
I would totally snuggle you right now if I were there.
what site?

16 Members: Nikki_N, lvpro, Ozzy, BigDMcGee, theresa113, dolfan, ChuckSty, specbrad, crazyIvan, tall0n, Smacciemac, booyaga, Velkro, ImmyFlow, vvganeshavv, SAM_Hard8If you are on this list and have money on FCP and don't have to go to work, get your butts to Pokerfloozie's HE!!!

16 Members: Nikki_N, lvpro, Ozzy, BigDMcGee, theresa113, dolfan, ChuckSty, specbrad, crazyIvan, tall0n, Smacciemac, booyaga, Velkro, ImmyFlow, vvganeshavv, SAM_Hard8If you are on this list and have money on FCP and don't have to go to work, get your butts to Pokerfloozie's HE!!!
I'm trying to lose my stack in a tourney. I'm losing it well at the moment.Edit: Just realized it's on FCP. No money there, sorry.