• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

F'd your P.nada.
Yeah. Joke from earlier today. We were actually talking about where you were from. Long story short, I'm an idiot. How're things on your end? How's it goin' out there?
F'd your P.nada.
It was a joke...if you'd ever read the thread, you might know that.How's GSO treatin ya? I need your number again, I lost it.
Yeah. Joke from earlier today. We were actually talking about where you were from. Long story short, I'm an idiot. How're things on your end? How's it goin' out there?
the bolded part is the key to your existance.dying of boredom, can't find a job. I'm in VA right now at tommy's place.
hey dave long time... **** your face
go **** a door knob.
hey dave long time... **** your face
Oh I see how you are. We're not good enough for you to hang out everyday but you'll show up to flaunt it in our faces that you and Sunshine are there and we're not, huh? You should be punished. :club:
Oh I see how you are. We're not good enough for you to hang out everyday but you'll show up to flaunt it in our faces that you and Sunshine are there and we're not, huh? You should be punished. :club:
yawn, same old dance.
It was a joke...if you'd ever read the thread, you might know that.How's GSO treatin ya? I need your number again, I lost it.
shitty, i'll get ahold of you when i get back to greensboro
SUNSHINE!BABY!I MISSED YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!whew, okay breathe and quit yelling How are you sweetie?
hi
Hey bluff, what's up?now....good news...Bonds just got hit by a pitch in the backbad news....He's staying in the game
zilch, bonds should retire and never hit another homerun
hey bluff...
hola