• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Alright guys, Puppy is encouraging me to enter the ladies event at the Scotty Nguyen tourney here next month. Honestly and please let's be brutally honest here, what do you think my chances are like there?
Girl... you are making me a bit pissy right now. You are a really good solid player. You will do great. Go for it and go for it with confidence. You are very talented.
I knew about the women.. I just wasn't sure of the role of "The Alan's"
All I'm saying is that I didn't play with the Alans, just the Angels.
PS I LOVE that pic in your AV
Thank you! That was my Nashville look.
Taggart: I got it. I got it. Hedley Lamarr: You do? Taggart: We'll work up a "Number 6" on 'em. Hedley Lamarr: "Number 6"? I'm afraid I'm not familiar with that one... Taggart: Well, that's where we go a-ridin' into town, a whampin' and whompin' every livin' thing that moves within an inch of its life. Except the women folks, of course. Hedley Lamarr: You spare the women? Taggart: NAW. We rape the shit out of them at the Number 6 Dance later on. Hedley Lamarr: Marvelous.
you should try reading the thread.
All I'm saying is that I didn't play with the Alans, just the Angels.Thank you! That was my Nashville look.
Ohh I totally knew that you didn't touch the men! I even told that to Chris earlier that Nikki is allowed the women only! hehI just like your smile in that one as well.. it is really cute :club:
No.. nothing is booked yet.. I stil haven't really figured on what room we will get..
hey let us know the dates...u know we're only 3.0 - 3.5 hrs away and I'VE NEVER been there..
morning all!yes!i'm not mad at my friends. i'm mad at myself. here's the thing. they were convincing me last night to not persue this melissa thing because of the kid. They are right and i don't want to admit it cause she's super hot and cool! ARGH! Damn kids!Excellent!Booooooooo!I am grumpy. actually, bourbon is the only liqour that increases alcohol content while sitting on the shelf! the fermentation process is never fully stopped!
I think this attitude kinda sucks. JS.
This is exactly what ended my relationship with the g/f. She just couldn't see herself raising my "stupid ****.ing" kids. Just in case anyone is wondering, that is not the right thing to say to me if you want me to remain in a good mood. My kids mean the world to me.
:club::D:D
On losing and failing When I move I'm flailing now
and it's happened once againi'll turn to a friendsomeone that understandssees through the master plan
Ohh I totally knew that you didn't touch the men! I even told that to Chris earlier that Nikki is allowed the women only! hehI just like your smile in that one as well.. it is really cute :D
I'm restricted to women when Dave is not there. The distinction is important.Thank you, btw :club: .
hey let us know the dates...u know we're only 3.0 - 3.5 hrs away and I'VE NEVER been there..
3rd weekend in June.
Haha!! I said I knew all about the three of you. I just didn't know if the Alan's were in the room, getting some, just watching etc.. I TOTALLY care that poor Nikki was worn out from pleasing you women!! lolWell except that I don't know if it was just her.. (Ok so kill me there was one more question!) hehe :club:
Are you asking if either one of us returned the favor for Nik?