possible counter to team play for dn?

Ya,,, gotta love the "geez" after his explanation!....and then the headbanging just tops it off.....Is this guy a Genious!Note to Fullhouse: YOUR STUPID....AND NOT TOO MENTION..... CREEPY LOOKING!

Heads up---why does a team make any difference vs. a "lone" player.  Yes, betting patterns are definitely more difficult to interpret playing a team of 4.  Just play as you would at a 5 handed table.  JeezFullhouse7 :wall:
It's not the same. The reason it is different from a 5-handed table is that although there will be 4 other personalities at the 5-handed table, but at least you still know who you are up against in any particular hand and you can still observe each of the other 4 players tendencies and patterns, etc. and use that knowledge in making your decisions (unless those 4 players happen to all be playing in the same room and switch seats). Against a single opponent on the internet which may be controlled by 4 different persons, you can't keep track since you simply have no way of knowing if and when a different player has taken over. Just an observation.
Someone may have raised this as a possibility already. If so, please excuse this, since I don't have time to sort through the 1001 DreamClown-related threads on the forum right now. :)From reading a few messages from DN, he has mentioned that DreamClown (and others) might have an advantage because there are multiple people sharing these screennames and accounts. My thought was that it would be interesting if DN fought fire with fire. If he's convinced these folks really are playing teams, then DN should conside enlisting Jen Harman, Joe Cassidy, Todd Brunson, etc. and let them all play these heads up matches under his account. Just as DN doesn't know who he's actually playing when he tangles with these team accounts (and thus what style he needs to combat), his opponents would be faced with a similar issue.I doubt DN would consider this, since he's clearly a VERY competitive guy and probably wants the challenge of dealing with this current situation himself. But I thought it was an amusing idea to throw out there, for what it's worth as a "what if" scenario.
i thought of this too. the idea of dn assembling an all-star hit squad to take out dreamclown and his entire posse.but i can't imagine it happening although i think there would be pros willing to help his cause to protect the integrity of the belief that they are so much better than us. however, it would appear to me from what i've read about daniel that he is extremely competitive and prides himself in being a poker player first and a business man second. the last thing he wants to be considered is a "poker fraud" (i think he actually quoted this) and if word ever got out that he conspired to something like that, that consequences would have a terminal effect on his image and the respect he has worked for as a poker professional.it would be funny though for dreamclown and his boys to find themselves up against negreanu, ivey, juanda, etc in a texas holdem brawl.