possible counter to team play for dn?

Someone may have raised this as a possibility already. If so, please excuse this, since I don't have time to sort through the 1001 DreamClown-related threads on the forum right now. :)From reading a few messages from DN, he has mentioned that DreamClown (and others) might have an advantage because there are multiple people sharing these screennames and accounts. My thought was that it would be interesting if DN fought fire with fire. If he's convinced these folks really are playing teams, then DN should conside enlisting Jen Harman, Joe Cassidy, Todd Brunson, etc. and let them all play these heads up matches under his account. Just as DN doesn't know who he's actually playing when he tangles with these team accounts (and thus what style he needs to combat), his opponents would be faced with a similar issue.I doubt DN would consider this, since he's clearly a VERY competitive guy and probably wants the challenge of dealing with this current situation himself. But I thought it was an amusing idea to throw out there, for what it's worth as a "what if" scenario.

You're likely right, of course. I certainly wasn't proposing it as a mjor revenue generator for these folks. They could make much more on their own. Rather, it seemed like the kind of interesting experiment that gamblers sometimes enjoy -- things they do just to see if they can. You can't tell me it wouldn't give these professional shark-types just a LITTLE bit of joy to utterly bust a few of these trash-talking internet 20-something wizards.

Interesting idea, but his friends have better things to do with their time than to crowd around his computer and wait their turn.  Harmon, Lindgren, and others wouldn't be interested.
Harman and Lindgren would be contractually obligated *not* to take part in this, as they're both signed to Team Full Tilt. Not that it would be an easy thing to prove, but they still would never go for it on a regular basis.
Interesting idea, but his friends have better things to do with their time than to crowd around his computer and wait their turn.  Harmon, Lindgren, and others wouldn't be interested.
Harman and Lindgren would be contractually obligated *not* to take part in this, as they're both signed to Team Full Tilt. Not that it would be an easy thing to prove, but they still would never go for it on a regular basis.
I'm pretty sure that no pros take these things too seriously. Poker sites probably insist that pros don't play on other sites openly under their own names. But almost all pros who play online play on multiple sites, including the Full Tilt folks. This wouldn't be an issue if they ever wanted to actually do this.If you doubt this, do a forum search for pro screen names. You'll see lots of pros who are contractually committed to certain sites, but, oddly enough, you know you've seen the screennames you're reading at other sites in big tourneys or high-limit cash games.
Someone may have raised this as a possibility already. If so, please excuse this, since I don't have time to sort through the 1001 DreamClown-related threads on the forum right now. :)From reading a few messages from DN, he has mentioned that DreamClown (and others) might have an advantage because there are multiple people sharing these screennames and accounts. My thought was that it would be interesting if DN fought fire with fire. If he's convinced these folks really are playing teams, then DN should conside enlisting Jen Harman, Joe Cassidy, Todd Brunson, etc. and let them all play these heads up matches under his account. Just as DN doesn't know who he's actually playing when he tangles with these team accounts (and thus what style he needs to combat), his opponents would be faced with a similar issue.I doubt DN would consider this, since he's clearly a VERY competitive guy and probably wants the challenge of dealing with this current situation himself. But I thought it was an amusing idea to throw out there, for what it's worth as a "what if" scenario.
A poker "Royal Rumble" if you will....
I think DN has too much pride in what he does and doing this would only make him seen more of a "dick"
As I already mentioned, only one guy plays DN and the other HU 500-1000 games. He just plays with the money from all of us so that he's playing within his bankroll.

Multiple players is not helpful. Just shift gears and trap every now and then. By mixing up your game correctly there is no need for multiple people.Become your own multiple personality grasshoper.

Interesting idea except that I think Daniel is above this type of behavior. He shouldn't and I don't think he cares who he is playing. To become the poker player that he has become you need to adapt to certain players and he would have no problem adjusting to these players over time. I say over time because obviously these guys have an edge over Daniel now but give him time to adjust and I think we will all see that a great player will always win in the long run. I enjoyed reading about this the first 10 post but I think it is time for them to play. Good luck to all of them it should be interesting.

I will play 100% on the up and up, but I do have some plans to improve my chances of success. This has become a fun little challenge for me and I'm looking forward to it. After spending a couple of days doing some homework, I feel like I'm in really good shape against the team. In fact, I don't think they can beat me. I will need a couple days before I can play, though, as I had to send a wire transfer that takes time. I'm in no rush, and will be playing either right before Christmas or possibly just after.

I will play 100% on the up and up, but I do have some plans to improve my chances of success. This has become a fun little challenge for me and I'm looking forward to it. After spending a couple of days doing some homework, I feel like I'm in really good shape against the team. In fact, I don't think they can beat me. I will need a couple days before I can play, though, as I had to send a wire transfer that takes time. I'm in no rush, and will be playing either right before Christmas or possibly just after.
GL with that, i'm sure you'll be able to

daniel, wanna use my acoount to play dreamclown while u wait for the $ to come in?If we win, u can transfer us $ on ub on on Stars or FCP if that is allowed. If i lose we can do same. I know it may be a tough trust decision but since you said you have done your homework on us, you probably have heared that there is no reason to distrust us.It's not that I am greedy and want your money... I just feel bad for the birds, they're getting impatient :club:-E

daniel, wanna use my acoount to play dreamclown while u wait for the $ to come in?If we win, u can transfer us $ on ub on on Stars or FCP if that is allowed. If i lose we can do same.  I know it may be a tough trust decision but since you said you have done your homework on us, you probably have heared that there is no reason to distrust us.It's not that I am greedy and want your money... I just feel bad for the birds, they're getting impatient :club:-E
Indeed. Strike while the iron is hot.
I will play 100% on the up and up, but I do have some plans to improve my chances of success.  This has become a fun little challenge for me and I'm looking forward to it.  After spending a couple of days doing some homework, I feel like I'm in really good shape against the team.  In fact, I don't think they can beat me.  I will need a couple days before I can play, though, as I had to send a wire transfer that takes time.  I'm in no rush, and will be playing either right before Christmas or possibly just after.
Pretty slick DN... I'll bet the pokeroom stats on players you have access to are the research, huh? While you're in the database, look up a player called beans-n-poot ( yes... someone is a copycat) he's giving me a bad name

"Fullhouse7 Posted: Wed, Dec 21st, 2005 9:41 Post subject: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Heads up---why does a team make any difference vs. a "lone" player. Yes, betting patterns are definitely more difficult to interpret playing a team of 4. Just play as you would at a 5 handed table. Jeez Fullhouse7 " Your an idiout FULLHOUSE7!Why would you play as you would a 5 handed game if its a 2 handed game....?, regardless of the fact that you know more than one person may be your opponent at any given time. Its still a 2 handed game!!!The best way to play this, would be to play your best strategy for a 2 handed game and simply change gears as you would normally do. Almost, no change at all. The only difference is that you have to keep in mind that you may be playing against 1 of 4 different playing styles and you must take this into account as part of your optimal 2 handed strategy. I'm out.....tired of idiot posts!

"Fullhouse7   Posted: Wed, Dec 21st, 2005 9:41    Post subject:  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  Heads up---why does a team make any difference vs. a "lone" player. Yes, betting patterns are definitely more difficult to interpret playing a team of 4. Just play as you would at a 5 handed table. Jeez  Fullhouse7  "  Your an idiout FULLHOUSE7!Why would you play as you would a 5 handed game if its a 2 handed game....?, regardless of the fact that you know more than one person may be your opponent at any given time. Its still a 2 handed game!!!The best way to play this, would be to play your best strategy for a 2 handed game and simply change gears as you would normally do. Almost, no change at all. The only difference is that you have to keep in mind that you may be playing against 1 of 4 different playing styles and you must take this into account as part of your optimal 2 handed strategy. I'm out.....tired of idiot posts!
I love the smiley face banging his head into a wall at the end of his post, as if it was so obvious that he's right.

I seriously cannot look at the guys avatar. I'm afraid a hand is going to come out of the computer and touch me or something.