Soft online limit games?

I'm looking to throw some money money into a poker account after the holidays and trying to work up a bankroll playing 2-4/3-6 limit. What in your experience is the best site to do this at these limits?Party, FT, FCP? other?Thanks

I'm looking to throw some money money into a poker account after the holidays and trying to work up a bankroll playing 2-4/3-6 limit. What in your experience is the best site to do this at these limits?Party, FT, FCP? other?Thanks
The consensus is Party/Stars have the worst players. Stars has the lowest limits if you're looking to adhere to the 300bb rule for a bankroll. I havent played on pokerroom/fcp so dont know too much about that.Stick to the 300bb rule, read SSHE and work your way up like a man

I play some full 3/6 but mostly 5/10 on party.Over my last 10K hands, I'm smoking the 3/6 games, and I've noticed some pretty significantly horrible play. Anyone around here will tell you I'm not all that good, but I think I'm sustaining something (too lazy to check) like a 4.5+ BB/100 winrate at 3/6So Party Poker's where my vote goes. I heard Starz was a rock garden.Paradise plays poorly from time to time, but I've run into some ballers (especially at the NL tables)Wang

Party is soft. Weird thing I seem to have noticed since I recently moved up is that 5/10 on Party seems to be looser than 2/4 or 3/6. A lot more 4-5 way flops and cold-calling of preflop raises at this level than I got used to at 3/6. You also get a lot more 'tourist' types dropping in at the 5/10 level with a tiny 50 or 100$ buy-in, donking their chips off, and leaving. I think there's more and more SSHE-educated players playing at the smaller limits, while the higher limits, at least 5/10, remain more fishy. Anyone else noticed this? Then again I've only been playing 5/10 for a couple thousand hands so far so it could just be sample error.

Mr Wang is bucking the trend from what I've read. I heard 3/6 was tough. But I bet his aggressive style gets plenty of folds from the TAG wannabe's.In my limited 2/4 experince, these palyers are bad. worse than 1/2.but it's very small sample.you can't go wrong with Party.

Party is soft. Weird thing I seem to have noticed since I recently moved up is that 5/10 on Party seems to be looser than 2/4 or 3/6. A lot more 4-5 way flops and cold-calling of preflop raises at this level than I got used to at 3/6. You also get a lot more 'tourist' types dropping in at the 5/10 level with a tiny 50 or 100$ buy-in, donking their chips off, and leaving. I think there's more and more SSHE-educated players playing at the smaller limits, while the higher limits, at least 5/10, remain more fishy. Anyone else noticed this? Then again I've only been playing 5/10 for a couple thousand hands so far so it could just be sample error.
I have no exp above 2/4..but I think you are on to something.SSHE may have infiltrated the micro scene. also, rocks playing 8 tables on Parties new 10table capabilities may have added to the rockish ness there now. I'll say SH games and 2/4 table selection is much better than .5/1 or 1/2 as of late.
Mr Wang is bucking the trend from what I've read. I heard 3/6 was tough. But I bet his aggressive style gets plenty of folds from the TAG wannabe's.
Really? Wow, don't listen to me, then.Maybe I AM a good player! This calls for a wang dance. "Wang, Wang, Wang, Wang, Wang, Wang, Wang, Wang, Wang, Wang, Wang, Wang, Wang, Wang, Wang, Wang, Wang, Wang, Wang, Wang, Wang, Wang..... WANG!"Wang
definitly agree. i used to play 3/6 party and after a withdrawal i went back to .50-1.00 to work my way back up. i hit up 2/4 for the first time in a while last nite and i couldn't believe the amount of fish. guys 3 betting and capping with absolutely nothing. its wonderful.i found 1/2 full of tag type players.table selection is key for any limit though.

Paradise is as fishy as Party, in my limited experience (2/4). 4-5 players to a flop is not uncommon on the worst tables at both sites. I love being able to limp with suited connectors practically every time I see them. :club:

Pacific is supposed to have the worst of the worst.The downside is the crap software and the inability to multitable.

1/2 on party is weird.Sometimes it's a complete rock garden, and plays out like you'd expect a 10/20 to.Other times, you can find table VPIP averages up to 50%. It varies a LOT based on the time of the day/week that you play.2/4 on the other hand, reliably sits somewhere in the middle, in my experience (closer to the tight-ish end, but there's never a complete lack of loose players like there is at 1/2 at certain times).
Pacific is supposed to have the worst of the worst.The downside is the crap software and the inability to multitable.
It really is that bad. Problems aside, it's generally worth playing one table there while multi-tabling somewhere else.
1/2 on party is weird.Sometimes it's a complete rock garden, and plays out like you'd expect a 10/20 to.Other times, you can find table VPIP averages up to 50%.
I think it depends a lot on the schedule of bonuswhores, too. I've noticed it tighten up considerably when the monthly reloads come out as 1/2 is the preferred clearance level for many of them.

Party has soft games at all levels you are looking at and above. If you for some reason you don't want to play on Party, I agree with sentiment that Paradise is as fishy and at times even more fishy.

Party Poker 100/200 Hold'em (10 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop:UTG+1 raises, SB calls, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 calls, MP2 calls. Flop: (21 SB) [6c], [5c], [Jh] (10 players)SB checks, UTG+1 checks, UTG+2 checks, MP2 checks, Button bets, UTG+2 calls, MP2 folds, Button calls.Turn: (12 BB) [9h] (8 players)UTG+1 checks, UTG+2 checks, Button checks.River: (12 BB) [6h] (8 players)UTG+1 bets, Button folds, UTG+1 calls.Final Pot: 16BB:lolJust thought this might be interesting for people looking for 'soft' tables.Note: UTG+2 took this pot down with 6/8offsuit, with which he 3bet preflop in early position.Button capped with something that he evidently didnt care to show down.MP2 called 3 cold.SB called 4 cold !!! (is there any other way to call 4?) ... and still couldnt justify showing it down.

I tend to believe every low limit game is soft online for the most part. Party is probably going to be fishiest and give you the best game selection considering it has the most players of any site.Absolute is notorious for having tougher games for the most part, but you will find some fish there that play there strictly for the bonuses they offer. Personally I don't mind AP much and I beat the games up just as well, just requires a different type of approach. Playing Tight Aggressive will not net you as big a profit on there since most of the players there tend to play the same way.

ive played pokerroom and FT.pokerroom is full of bozos, people draw out on you with nothing and hit it. sounds similar to what u guys r saying with party. FT seems to be ok, people have an idea of what is going on. if u want to play against people who suck and draw out all the time, pokerroom is ur spot. BTW: can someone inform me as to what "SSHE" means. All the abbreviations in this forum are driving me nuts. :oops:

i think pacific may be the loosest of the sites though its pretty boring since u can only one table and the software sucks...ive tried to have party and pacific open at the same time and pacific will freeze up or slow way the heck down... u will win some huge pots on pacific but be prepared to be sucked out on a lot

seems like the best way is to play one table on pacific, and play a few others on party. amazingly, pacific is even fishier than party. if you're like me though and have a garbage computer that can barely handle a few party tables and have to stick to one site at a time, party is better if you don't mind playing multiple tables.

ive played pokerroom and FT.pokerroom is full of bozos, people draw out on you with nothing and hit it. sounds similar to what u guys r saying with party. FT seems to be ok, people have an idea of what is going on. if u want to play against people who suck and draw out all the time, pokerroom is ur spot.  BTW: can someone inform me as to what "SSHE" means. All the abbreviations in this forum are driving me nuts.  :oops:
i've tried pokerroom just recently and found the .25/.5 (or was it .5/1?) NL pretty fishy, i felt it was a little better than party, but i only played for about 10hrs total..