question about live play variance.

I play 3/6 limit at a local b&m and they offer 3/6 with a kill only. For those of you who know what a kill is here's my question: Does having a kill pot effect varience in an abnormal way?*Kill - When A player wins two or more pots in a row, they recieve the kill button and the blind structure doubles. IE: 3/6 w/ kill = 6/12.Any help would be appreciated.

having a kill game means the variance will be larger because some of the pots will be played for double stakesit could also affect variance if people who play in non-kill pots play very aggressively because they want to have a kill pot

having a kill game means the variance will be larger because some of the pots will be played for double stakesit could also affect variance if people who play in non-kill pots play very aggressively because they want to have a kill pot
I noticed that when I get the kill button, I wan't to over protect so I call more on my draws than normal, plus the money is flowing much higher (double the stakes). This game was very soft also, I mean Q high was good on several occasions in capped pots. I love Indian Reservations!