put money in, can't play

I deposited $500 from my Neteller and was not able to play. There were a couple of head up games I wanted in on, and my money was not available to me. It was gone from my Neteller account, but not available to me in my FCP account. Not cool. Now I am concerned that I may never get the money back. Some online sites earn your trust immediatealy and get repeat business (PokerStars), some screw up the easiest transactions and make it hard on themselves....

Some online sites earn your trust immediatealy and get repeat business (PokerStars), some screw up the easiest transactions and make it hard on themselves....
And some internet poker players are too slow to be ableto read a set of instructions to be able to figure out a sitebefore they log on and put $500 on to it.And some other internet users would also see a spoton the forum where this has been posted 5 times andanswered already.You're apparently neither of these.(do your homework before starting a thread thatattacks a site is all I'm saying)
I deposited $500 from my Neteller and was not able to play. There were a couple of head up games I wanted in on, and my money was not available to me. It was gone from my Neteller account, but not available to me in my FCP account. Not cool. Now I am concerned that I may never get the money back. Some online sites earn your trust immediatealy and get repeat business (PokerStars), some screw up the easiest transactions and make it hard on themselves....
We don't care!

I put a toothbrush in my own ass last night. Bristle end of course. Didn't really enhance the experience. Side note: my ass is cleaner than it's ever been. It was weird brushing me teeth this morning though. My teeth have never been dirtier. Oh well, live and learn.

I deposited $500 from my Neteller and was not able to play. There were a couple of head up games I wanted in on, and my money was not available to me. It was gone from my Neteller account, but not available to me in my FCP account. Not cool.  Now I am concerned that I may never get the money back. Some online sites earn your trust immediatealy and get repeat business (PokerStars), some screw up the easiest transactions and make it hard on themselves....
Hi alczervik , I noticed that you have contacted support and they let you know how to transfer the funds from the cashier account to the poker account to allow you to play poker. It isn't obvious that the procedure is to transfer from the cashier account but if anybody has these sort of issues please call the support team and they can walk you through it.
Hi alczervik , I noticed that you have contacted support and they let you know how to transfer the funds from the cashier account to the poker account to allow you to play poker.  It isn't obvious that the procedure is to transfer from the cashier account but if anybody has these sort of issues please call the support team and they can Hold your Hand and give you a lollipop
FYP
Hi alczervik , I noticed that you have contacted support and they let you know how to transfer the funds from the cashier account to the poker account to allow you to play poker.  It isn't obvious that the procedure is to transfer from the cashier account but if anybody has these sort of issues please call the support team and they can Hold your Hand and give you a lollipop
FYP
:club:
I put a toothbrush in my own ass last night.   Bristle end of course.   Didn't really enhance the experience.    Side note:   my ass is cleaner than it's ever been.      It was weird brushing me teeth this morning though.  My teeth have never been dirtier.   Oh well, live and learn.
kind of gross, but it is good for the hygiene.
Some online sites earn your trust immediatealy and get repeat business (PokerStars), some screw up the easiest transactions and make it hard on themselves....
And some internet poker players are too slow to be ableto read a set of instructions to be able to figure out a sitebefore they log on and put $500 on to it.And some other internet users would also see a spoton the forum where this has been posted 5 times andanswered already.You're apparently neither of these.(do your homework before starting a thread thatattacks a site is all I'm saying)
some people would stop being sarcastic to every tom dick and harry post just because they have got nothing else to do except be a cynical pessimistic twat
I put a toothbrush in my own ass last night. Bristle end of course. Didn't really enhance the experience. Side note: my ass is cleaner than it's ever been. It was weird brushing me teeth this morning though. My teeth have never been dirtier. Oh well, live and learn.
this is also one of the funniest posts i read today
Two words, Go Electric.
Two words, Go Electric.
Don't forget the floss, or better yet a waterpick...