here ya go, trolls..dn's poker income-2005

Here ya go, trolls. I'd love to have a "bad year", find time to get married, open up my own online poker room, do all kinds of work for charity, help develope a video game and still be up over 850k. You can all go away now.As of November 25, 2005Cash Games; +560,663(This does not include recent sessions at the Big Game)Tournament; +187,812(This includes buy ins for EVERY tournament)Heads Up Challenge; +109,000(This includes the incomplete match with "John Doe")Total = $857, 475Cash games; http://fullcontactpoker.com/poker-forums/v...04fedfd54478888Tournaments; http://fullcontactpoker.com/poker-forums/v...fb103b7bb40d06aHeads Up Challenge; http://fullcontactpoker.com/poker-forums/v...4e50deadadd2505Kinda funny how all of this information is available on this site. [/url]

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed--why join the site and bash DN---dumb noobies.I truly dislike people with no life and like to find something wrong with everything. Yes, 2005 was tough for DN versus 2004. Someone explain variance to the newbies, PULLEEEEEZE.Fullhouse7

I like this post a lot. I wonder how many of the "haters" are even profitable this year. I'm personally a lot more concerned with my own bankroll. DN is the last guy I'm worrying about.

stop lying idiot!!!!!!!we alll know daniel cnanot winn even at the UB 0.01/0.02 Triple Draw game that he invented and even programmed the random number generatore forGOSH!!Why don't you guy's joining a real forum like the Barry Mannilow ultimate forum????

stop lying idiot!!!!!!!we alll know daniel cnanot winn even at the UB 0.01/0.02 Triple Draw game that he invented and even programmed the random number generatore forGOSH!!Why don't you guy's joining a real forum like the Barry Mannilow ultimate forum????
He's a donk and a half.I bet he doesn't even play in the Big Game.I bet the closest he's come to Doyle and Phil is parking their cars.

Wow, I think you have a crush on Dn, DrawingDead. Your.. obession in defending him is a little... creepy? I'm seeing all your flaming of me in the WSOP prizes thread in a whole new light.Ever considered making him some pottery as a gift? I bet he would find it touching...

Agreed--why join the site and bash DN---dumb noobies.I truly dislike people with no life and like to find something wrong with everything. Yes, 2005 was tough for DN versus 2004. Someone explain variance to the newbies, PULLEEEEEZE.Fullhouse7
I'll try to explain it ... 2004 was the exception, not the rule. 2005 is more along the lines of his actual play, 2004 was just one out of control year where he played out of his mind and the deck hit him right between the eyes.I love how you people always use "variance" to explain any downswing when you're yelling at "Newbs." The term applies both ways.And save your flaming I'm not saying he had a terrible year. I'm explaining that 2004 was an example of variance in the positive side.
I'll try to explain it ... 2004 was the exception, not the rule. 2005 is more along the lines of his actual play, 2004 was just one out of control year where he played out of his mind and the deck hit him right between the eyes.I love how you people always use "variance" to explain any downswing when you're yelling at "Newbs." The term applies both ways.And save your flaming I'm not saying he had a terrible year. I'm explaining that 2004 was an example of variance in the positive side.
Truth is, his "actual" play is probably right about in the middle of 2004/2005. Just sayin'.
Truth is, his "actual" play is probably right about in the middle of 2004/2005. Just sayin'.
could very well be the case ... we'd need a few more sample years to determine ...
could very well be the case ... we'd need a few more sample years to determine ...
Well, depending on when you start the sample, he's been winning large buy in/large field tournaments for awhile. But, I know what you're saying.I just don't get the unbridled hatred and, flat out lies, that people decide to spew on this forum about it's proprietor.
Well, depending on when you start the sample, he's been winning large buy in/large field tournaments for awhile. But, I know what you're saying.I just don't get the unbridled hatred and, flat out lies, that people decide to spew on this forum about it's proprietor.
Well they're just anti-FCPers ... the unbridled hatred by a certain anti-FCPers is easily matched by the blind love of certain FCPers on this site.For example, we all know damn well that if Dreamclown and DN play again and Daniel wins this time the FCPers will climb out of the woodwork sayin that DN owns ... sorry ... DN pwns Dreamclown because of that one session. However, if Dreamclown wins again those same people will come out saying one session doesnt matter and it takes 500,000 hands to get a real indicator of who's better.
you have to be the biggest kiss ass i ever saw. god you muyst have s h i t on your nose
Right.But, you said that he wasn't a good poker player.I give you facts stating he is.And you reply..Nothing.It's almost like you have no foundation for your statements.Almost like you get off on being a complete 'tard.
Well they're just anti-FCPers ... the unbridled hatred by a certain anti-FCPers is easily matched by the blind love of certain FCPers on this site.For example, we all know damn well that if Dreamclown and DN play again and Daniel wins this time the FCPers will climb out of the woodwork sayin that DN owns ... sorry ... DN pwns Dreamclown because of that one session. However, if Dreamclown wins again those same people will come out saying one session doesnt matter and it takes 500,000 hands to get a real indicator of who's better.
That's probably a fair assessment.I guess I'm the minority who sees that 3 sessions tells us nothing, 4 sessions tell us nothing--especially in limit hold 'em.100k hands we start to get an idea.Otherwise, it's just a dick waving contest, really.
Do FCPers go over to NWP and say dustin sucks he is a lucky little SOB? (this is a serious question that I am actually looking for an answer to)