anti-negreanuism

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is beyond me how people can come onto HIS forum, and his site which he started with his own $ and hardwork, and can just totally berate the man who has done nothing but good things for the online poker community and poker in general. It is actually embarassing to read some of these posts, and I feel bad when I respond to them.
uhhh....this happens all the time...it's called a takeover, or a war...how can a country fight to control their own government and country with their own hard work, sacrifice and money and have another group or country come in and destroy everything and takeover their country? I thought we were the FCP ARMY...We just have to look up the haters one by one, hunt them down and kill them all in their sleep.....
what is with all the daniel hating on here all of a sudden? i figured the NWP jokers would always do it but the venom really is starting to hit, is it just jealousy or what
jealous of his money yes of course i would be lieing if i wasn't. Betrween my wife and I, we make aboput 200K. the problem i have is that he is not a good poker player. i think he is very overated and it is annoying to see kiss asses like you people wanting to be a protege to a guy who is just not that good.
what is with all the daniel hating on here all of a sudden? i figured the NWP jokers would always do it but the venom really is starting to hit, is it just jealousy or what
jealous of his money yes of course i would be lieing if i wasn't. Betrween my wife and I, we make aboput 200K. the problem i have is that he is not a good poker player. i think he is very overated and it is annoying to see kiss asses like you people wanting to be a protege to a guy who is just not that good.
Here ya go, 'tard.http://fullcontactpoker.com/poker-forums/v...pic.php?t=42126

unlike some of the people here i dont kiss his ass, he has no idea who i am and i dont know him personally, most people here dont kiss his ass and those who do look lame doing it, and saying hes overrated is like saying the longbow was overrated in britians dominence of Europe circa the 14th century

wait for it, wait for it.......BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Yeah, he blows, that's why he has 3 bracelets and plays in the biggest cash games in the world, man, I'd love to be that overrated
Iveyfan, what jesus and unabomber thing are you referring to cause i have no idea what dn said about either
dn got mad at chris furgeson for signing autographs "jesus" same with phil laak and the "unibomber" thing..
wait for it, wait for it.......BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Yeah, he blows, that's why he has 3 bracelets and plays in the biggest cash games in the world, man, I'd love to be that overrated
Um, Helllllo?Teachers heard a rumor that DN was losing more than he really is.Seriously.It was reliable, too.That's why he's started 19 threads about how terrible DN is over the last three days.It's a serious rumor.He heard that Doyle and Chip were talking about how Daniel loses more than he lets on.Seriously.He's bad.Teachers knows.

I bet all the haters are all charter members and pumped money into Poker Room to try and become DN's protege though! You don't like DN, fine, no big deal, there's no law saying you need to be a fan to join the site (even though I think that joining a forum started by someone you don't like just to berate him is an incredible waste of time, to each their own). But it is asking too much to make an intelligent post as to why? Just saying "huh huh DN sucks" or "DN is a losing player" with no evidence of such is worthless. I know it's asking a lot for all you trolls, but could you try having some class and intelligence? Just once?

Probably just to attention from dn.
unlike some of the people here i dont kiss his ass, he has no idea who i am and i dont know him personally, most people here dont kiss his ass and those who do look lame doing it, and saying hes overrated is like saying the longbow was overrated in britians dominence of Europe circa the 14th century
hahahahhah what a funny reference...and if by "dominence in europe" you mean fighting and eventually losing tro france, then yes. Unless you're definition of "europe" is extremely narrow. English Dominence of the Brittish Isles would have been more correct, I'd say.
hahahahhah what a funny reference...and if by "dominence in europe" you mean fighting and eventually losing tro france, then yes. Unless you're definition of "europe" is extremely narrow. English Dominence of the Brittish Isles would have been more correct, I'd say.
my bad I meant to say france and it dominated france, what aboot crecy and agincourt
if you have such a healthy dislike for his abilities why do you frequent his site? my assumption is you dont have any friends, and this is the closest substitute you could find.
i agree that personal attacks are uncalled for, but i see nothing wrong in respectfully questioning something dn has said or done.the reason there is alot of dn hate is because dn puts his opinions out there and some ppl either disagree or think he comes off fake. i respect dn for being such a giving and kind peroson away from the tables and a great player at the tables.that being said, i dont agree with alot of his takes on relegion or his take on the "jesus" ferguson and "unibomber" thing, but i am here on HIS site and can respect his views on things.its ok to disagree with dn if its done with respect imho...
FYP
Betrween my wife and I, we make aboput 200K.
Well, let's see. You said that you're an inner-city school teacher, so your wife must be bringing in at least $160,000. Wow. She makes that much money and puts up with your idiocy?Or does trolling pay a lot more than it used to?
Well, let's see. You said that you're an inner-city school teacher, so your wife must be bringing in at least $160,000. Wow. She makes that much money and puts up with your idiocy?Or does trolling pay a lot more than it used to?
inner city i make about 80,000 my wife about 120,000. problem ??
inner city i make about 80,000 my wife about 120,000. problem ??
At a public school?