the canonization of dn's blog

When you peel back the covers, DN is a losing poker player, a poor attempt at a businessman/markeable figure (yeah, dropping the puck at a busch league hockey game and then going to the afterparty at Chuck-E-Cheese is a great gig), and has a complex to be Jesus to everyone. So, he doesn't earn a TOC seat (nor is he marketable enough to be invited) and he makes himself Jesus by defending those who did earn it, he gets worked in the televised high stakes cash game, but uses that experience to talk about how the power of Satan is running against him but that he still holds his head high because he is doing things perfectly (of course), and now he gets worked hardcore by someone and turns himself into the disciple of protecting the holiness and sanctity of ethics of poker. Poker is a violent game, "blessed are the meek" doesn't work here--GG Sermon on the Mount. The fact of the matter is DN is a losing poker player, but has grown addicted to the drug of "popularity" and worship. So, how does he spin his losing into something that keeps this community in utter worship of him? Read his blog to find out. Can't wait for the next installment...

The fact of the matter is DN is a winning poker player,
FYP
I'm not counting FCP koozie sales, "boy band gel" endorsements, rake from a 3rd tier poker room, the Wynn stipend, home game heroics (geez, those are entertaining blogs), and the tithes you guys put in the plate every week as poker earnings.

Let me help you find the thread where DN admits that he's a losing player.And, by losing player, I mean, ahead in cash games, ahead in tournaments and ahead in challenge matches for the year.Feel free to go away now.Don't respond with anything stupid, either. I won't be polite. http://fullcontactpoker.com/poker-forums/v...920a049eabdaab7

Let me help you find the thread where DN admits that he's a losing player.And, by losing player, I mean, ahead in cash games, ahead in tournaments and ahead in challenge matches for the year.Feel free to go away now.Don't respond with anything stupid, either. I won't be polite. http://fullcontactpoker.com/poker-forums/v...920a049eabdaab7
Once again, the sheep following the "great shepherd"....the gospel according to Dn says he is ahead in cash games, tournaments, and challenge matches for the year...let it be so.
Once again, the sheep following the "great shepherd"....the gospel according to Dn says he is ahead in cash games, tournaments, and challenge matches for the year...let it be so.
That, or, he willingly posts every result, tournament, cash game, whatever; win or lose.His results for the year are posted on this site.Maybe if you pulled your head from your ass you'd be able to see well enough to find them, you chuckle fuck.
That, or, he willingly posts every result, tournament, cash game, whatever; win or lose.His results for the year are posted on this site.Maybe if you pulled your head from your ass you'd be able to see well enough to find them, you chuckle censored.
Wow, you have been in baptized in the holy water....you think you are seeing the results of every poker session he plays--and even if so (it obviously isn't so by the way), you take on "faith" (shocker--the jesus experience again) they are reported with purity? It is Sunday--the day of the Lord--so I'm guessing it has peaked all of you disciples' fervor for the religion of DN.
That, or, he willingly posts every result, tournament, cash game, whatever; win or lose.His results for the year are posted on this site.Maybe if you pulled your head from your ass you'd be able to see well enough to find them, you chuckle censored.
Wow, you have been in baptized in the holy water....you think you are seeing the results of every poker session he plays--and even if so (it obviously isn't so by the way), you take on "faith" (shocker--the jesus experience again) they are reported with purity? It is Sunday--the day of the Lord--so I'm guessing it has peaked all of you disciples' fervor for the religion of DN.
You're something else.

Jealous is such a awful characteristic....why would someone take the time and energy to come to someones site just to bad mouth a successful poker player? I think the answer is that he doesnt have much of a life and feels good by trying to throw his bitter opinions about DN. If that makes your pathic life a little more bareable....keep venting..I guess it is cheaper then therapy

The most entertaining thing about this moron Pocketboat is that while he continually bashes DN, all he really wants is for DN to come onto this thread and argue with him, or provide some sort of a response so that he can finally rub one out. This idiot also has KowboyKoop syndrome, where he refuses to be wrong, and actually enjoys being an idiot to piss people off. Someone needs to lock this thread or ban Pocketboat.

The most entertaining thing about this moron Pocketboat is that while he continually bashes DN, all he really wants is for DN to come onto this thread and argue with him, or provide some sort of a response so that he can finally rub one out. This idiot also has KowboyKoop syndrome, where he refuses to be wrong, and actually enjoys being an idiot to censored people off. Someone needs to lock this thread or ban Pocketboat.
The last thing I want is DN to talk to me...what I want him to do is gather all of you around and feed you bread and fish and tell you he is not the Christ and that you should find your own way...the DN, JohnnyBax, NWP, et al religion is obnoxious, ignorant, and proletariat....

I was once looking for the name of a song that was in a movie that had Shannen Doherty. I wound up on a site included a Shannen Doherty forum. They were all fans. Everyone said nice things about her.What confuses me is why would anyone visit a site and then post on it if they were not a fan of the celebrity? I don't get it. Is it just to be different? Everytime I see a negative post about DN, I wonder what would make someone want to post. If I don't like someone or something, I don't waste any energy on it.Anyway... I guess I am saying, I just don't understand non fans who come and post.

If I don't like someone or something' date=' I don't waste any energy on it.quote']Wow, that's a really activist frame of reference. Anytime, I see something I don't like, I just turn around and plug my fingers in my ears and chant out loud 3 times "it's just a dream". You people want to change the world by huddling with everyone you agree with...the way to change the world is not to huddle with those sharing your opinion but to reach out to influence those who don't. That said, the reason I posted this here is because someone needs to call bulls.h.i.t.: bull.s.h.i.t. If any of you aren't smart enough to see through the pretense of this blog, open your eyes.

I really don't get it. Are you saying that he is a losing player? If so, what is your evidence? Is it his poker blog? Because you also say that you don't believe what he says in his poker blog. You realize that you make no sense, right? Or are we supposed to just take what you say on faith?

anonymous trolling poster.warn him and temporarily suspend his account. i'll respect him when he'll say this in person, for now this thread is dead and should be deleted or moved to save people from wasting their time, energy etc.

I really don't get it. Are you saying that he is a losing player? If so, what is your evidence? Is it his poker blog? Because you also say that you don't believe what he says in his poker blog. You realize that you make no sense, right? Or are we supposed to just take what you say on faith?
I'm saying the cherry flavord DN is Christ Kool-Aid is just that--sweet, sugary, and sustenance free.
anonymous trolling poster.warn him and temporarily suspend his account. i'll respect him when he'll say this in person, for now this thread is dead and should be deleted or moved to save people from wasting their time, energy etc.
Warn me for what--voicing a blasphemous opinion. I though I had freedom of religion.People like you who cry out for deletion, omission, censorship are a joke and I don't desire their respect. The only people you respect are people who saddle up on the same horse you ride.
Is it all christians you hate or just the ones that play poker? I resent your insinuations that just because Daniel is a christian and feels free to discuss his beliefs that he is some how turning himself into a Jesus figure. Sorry, but that completely invalidates everything you have said. Stick to attacking his poker skills since you have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to his faith.

This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever read. What would make the OP believe that any records Daniel posts here are untrue, its easy to say he's making up numbers but where is your proof. Logically why would he post some of the losing sessions he's endured if he was being anything but honest about the negatives and positives of his year. Do you think he'd be a regular at the big game if he was a losing player ? This whole concept is retarded...most pro's hold is skill in high regard, a publishing company thinks he's talented enough to put out a book, production people think he's skilled enough to have him do a DVD, plus the countless experts he's fooled to get his articles in a dozen magazines and newspapers world wide. Wow he fooled a lot of people! But not you you figured it out....don't forget to put on your helmut before you leave the house genius!