was this collusion or was the other guy being a nit?

Goofing around at 2/4 with friend1 and friend2. We are seated right next to each other. I was talking some friendly smack and told friend2 that the next time it was friend1's BB, he needs to raise it and I'll reraise. I didn't whisper this, I pretty much told the table because friend1 had just sucked out on a major pot. His bb comes, my friend raises and I 3-bet it, then of course old guy waiting to act behind us decides to call collusion and say we are trying to drive other players out of the pot. In a sense this is true, except we are not squeezing anyone, since we are going to be the only ones putting money in the pot and the rake will be taken out of our money alone. Not to mention this is a huge chance for anyone with a real hand to push it hard against all 3 of us. I think to accusing ppl of cheating is a very big deal and I don't see what we did could have had any consequence other than cost US money. I figured the old guy was just a huge weak-tight with something like Ax or suited connectors and got pissed he couldn't see it for cheap. But I just wanted to know if we were somehow cheating other people?

Is 'nit' the cool word now after DN used it 15 times in his sore loser post?
Nit is a word that has been around for a loooooong time. I hope you are not going to be one of these guys that comes on here to try and bash Daniel.