does daniel know how to play mj?

In one of Daniel's recent blogs he talks about playing Big Deuce (my friends and I usually call it Deuce's High) and he says there are a lot of Chinese over where he grew up and so it got me thinking. Does anyone know if Daniel knows how to play Mah Jongg? Come to think of it, are there any poker pros that play MJ?

This post is just too bizarre... I played Mahjong tonight for the very first time.
Don't know you I'm stalking you and spying on you? ;-P j/kNah, but that is a bizarre coincidence. So, what do you think of the game?

Haven't played in over a year, but I do like Mahjong. When we were in China, it was really interesting watching the people play everyday.

This post is just too bizarre... I played Mahjong tonight for the very first time. Am playing Mille now, which is one of the greatest card games ever invented.
Another great game that is similar to MahJohng is called Mingh is really cool..Personally, I dont know why you dont like RummiKub as your favorite. My wife (who is also romanian) and I play it all the time and find it to be the greatest game since its one of those "minute to learn, lifetime to master" types of games. Constantly changing board makes it an amazing game. If you don't know the history behind this wonderful game, check out:http://www.areyougame.com/Interact/html.as...y_rummikub.html