fulltiul final tabl;e

that was a crappy way to go out vas.Looked like you played well tho, the cards just fell  the wrong way.
please don't encourage him
What's up with all the hate towards Neb, Pupsta?
that was a crappy way to go out vas.Looked like you played well tho, the cards just fell  the wrong way.
please don't encourage him
What's up with all the hate towards Neb, Pupsta?
the biggest reason is the fact that, back when zimmer had an incredible run on fulltilt, i asked if he'd like to talk tourney strategy, and neb imed me impersonating zim...didn't think that was coolafter i called him out on it, he started just being an annoying pest (and yes, he's that retarded in ims too)now, he's the only person on my AIM blocklist, and he's creating new SNs to pester me.so yes, i hope he gets run over by a ford excursion or something.

this thread almost has it allretard number one, making the predictable *witty* condemnation of the OP's spelling. Where would forums be without these life winners who get so offended by a typo?retard number two, trying to be amusing by wishing a 'hilarious' manner of death onto the OP, for no other reason then to try and get some people to say ROFL/LOL/YOU ARE SO FUNNY to him. Nice life.All thats missing is the third retard to insult the OP because he doesn't have a 4 figure post count, and this would complete another zero content thread that FCP has become infamous for.Another productive day in the life of turd ferguson et al. What a way to live.

this thread almost has it allretard number one, making the predictable *witty* condemnation of the OP's spelling. Where would forums be without these life winners who get so offended by a typo?retard number two, trying to be amusing by wishing a 'hilarious' manner of death onto the OP, for no other reason then to try and get some people to say ROFL/LOL/YOU ARE SO FUNNY to him. Nice life.All thats missing is the third retard to insult the OP because he doesn't have a 4 figure post count, and this would complete another zero content thread that FCP has become infamous for.Another productive day in the life of turd ferguson et al. What a way to live.
you must be retard #4 to condemn retards 1-3 for their ways.and no, it's not me trying to be amusing, i really do hope he gets killed.
I hope you get Herpes?Honestly though, I think you take this whole forum thing a little too seriously. It helps to breathe.
nice 39 posts, loser