I just got this kick ass job making about 10bb/hr at my usual stake ($1-2 nl and omaha hi/lo) i usually check out the forum on my buddy's screen name, but i have my own offfice now so i will be posting often. My screen name on party is SamC489, but I haven't been able to play much the last week or so. I got third in a $30 mtt tourney in july and fifth in a $20 mtt about two months ago. I usually play the $10 mtt tourneys around 6:30 as well as the $20 $40,000 guarenteed. Feel free to flame this post.P.S. Its a half day today and im going to the boat in thirty minutes. This job rules.

Hi Dr. Nick!
and the award for most completely random name and avatar goes to...
I think it'd be more funny if the user ID was TheraFlu but had a picture of Midol as an avatar. Well, not really more funny but more, you know...
Hi Dr. Nick!
I think it'd be more funny if the user ID was TheraFlu but had a picture of Midol as an avatar. Well, not really more funny but more, you know...
it would be funny, but it would also prompt a boatload of questions about the name that id feel obligated to answer and which medicine i feel more obliged too, and i just don't want to do deal with all that pressure.
Hi Dr. Nick!
it would be funny, but it would also prompt a boatload of questions about the name that id feel obligated to answer and which medicine i feel more obligated too, and i just don't want to do deal with all that pressure.
well hopefully this won't turn into a boatload but... uhm, Theraflu? explanation?
Hi Dr. Nick!
well hopefully this won't turn into a boatload but... uhm' date=' Theraflu? explanation?[/quote']When it comes to creating names for fantasy teams or usernames or anything, i've always lacked any sort of creative edge. So when i created my first poker account on royal vegas, i was lookin around my room and saw my box of theraflu there, and thus the name was created. it's a fun conversation starter at tables and such, lots of good medicine jokes, plus that sh♪t works wonders.
I just got this kick ass job making about 10bb/hr at my usual stake ($1-2 nl and omaha hi/lo) i usually check out the forum on my buddy's screen name, but i have my own offfice now so i will be posting often. My screen name on party is SamC489, but I haven't been able to play much the last week or so. I got third in a $30 mtt tourney in july and fifth in a $20 mtt about two months ago. I usually play the $10 mtt tourneys around 6:30 as well as the $20 $40,000 guarenteed. Feel free to flame this post.P.S. Its a half day today and im going to the boat in thirty minutes. This job rules.
If you go up in stakes, the BB/hour at your job goes down. Is this +ev, or -ev. I'm so confused. Oh Well, well and congrats. You are obviously excited. And I'll be the first to bite. What is the job?